Personality Cafe banner

1101 - 1107 of 1107 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
When it is hard to get befriended, but once someone befriends you and gains your affection and trust, you love them so much, that you want to give them your heart forever and to take pleasure on seeing them always very happy! :)

·
Premium Member
ENFJ — sx/so — 2w3 7w6 9w8: The Peacekeeper
4,397 Posts
When it is hard to get befriended, but once someone befriends you and gains your affection and trust, you love them so much, that you want to give them your heart forever and to take pleasure on seeing them always very happy! :)
Hi! So happy to see a new fellow ISFJ around here :proud: !

Reactions: Cthulhu69

·
Premium Member
ENFJ — sx/so — 2w3 7w6 9w8: The Peacekeeper
4,397 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome you posted on my profile. It is gentle of you, thank you! :)
You're very welcome! I loved your post by the way, it warms my soul to earn someone's trust and make them happy :proud:

·
Registered
ISFJ 4w5
93 Posts
I found this list of an INFJ's observations about ISFJs on Tumblr. IMO a lot of it is scarily accurate. The ones I don't really identify with are 3, 12, and 13.

Sadly, 14 is very true: I hate being teased myself, but will tease the crap out of people I adore... it's a very bad habit I've had to work on stamping out.

What I noticed and observed about them: (3 FEMALES & 1 MALE)

1. Most of the ISFJs I know work out and exercise. Extremely hard. It’s a part of their daily schedule/routine. Their stress-reliever.

2. They are super private about the things they are good at. They don’t brag at all or think of sharing their talents to the world just for applause. If ever they do express their talents– it’s usually for the good of others.

3.They can get so emotional to the point that once they see someone cry, (even a stranger), they will most likely start crying quietly as well. They have high levels of empathy.

4. The ISFJ females I know have everything prepared and ready. Hungry? They have snacks in their bag. Have dirty hands? They have wet wipes for you.

5. They give the best gifts. This is because they have such sharp memory and most likely remembered the times you’ve talked about your favorite things. Or well, they are such good observers that they know the things you are into.

6. All of the ISFJs I know are of the conservative type. They wear clothes for comfort; not for impressing others. But if ever they do show off their bodies–it’s because they are proud of it.

7. All of the ISFJs I know are extremely family-oriented. They like people who remind them of home and comfort. If you ever hurt one of their family members–you will see their not-so-sweet side.

8. When they’re with their friends, they are so different. They don’t seem like introverts at all. They’re lively and carefree–even the quiet ISFJs I know. Their friends make them feel alive. And stress-free.

9. Like most introverts, they are private individuals. Personal questions make them super uncomfortable; some ISFJs are just super shy, and the other ISFJs just find you undeserving to know more about them and will snap back at you because you’ve attempted to “threaten” their personal space (unhealthy ISFJ trait).

10. These individuals are sensitive to their surroundings. They hear every little creak on the floor, every whisper of gossip, smell every scent; they are just completely aware and this may be one reason why they may get stressed out and irritable easily (Unhealthy ISFJ trait).

11. Unhealthy ISFJs are prone to gossip. It’s their nature. With their good sense of observation, sharp memory, and eye for detail–they have a ‘ton of stories to tell.

12. The more demanding and unhealthy ISFJs I know are controlling because they know what you need. Or well, they think they know what you need.

13. They have this ability to hide how they truly feel and be civil with people. It’s an Fe thing. You wouldn’t even know how they truly feel about you. It’s just difficult for them to express their true selves.

14. Some of the (unhealthy) ISFJs I know love teasing others. But once you tease them or their family members, the joke ain’t funny anymore.

15. Another unhealthy ISFJ trait: They can be the ultimate hypocrites. They can easily see other people’s flaws and point them out–except for their own.

16. The more innocent and delicate ISFJs I know really care about what people think of them and want to be badly accepted. They are brought to tears if they feel unloved. They can be such puppy-dogs.

17. They are generally nice to everyone, but they only really put on their best and fun behavior with a select few.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
It's 9:15pm at night and you're heading out the front door to go to work. Before you get in your car and leave, you scan the area with your peripheral vision and notice a discarded parcel on the side-walk; right across the street from you place of residence. You cautiously walk over to check it out, but the box is clearly empty; the name and address are clearly visible. Your gut tells you it was the work of porch pirates, but it's far too late to attempt to make contact with the occupant(s) at the residence provided. So you carry on about your day normally and wait till you get home to write a note/report of the incident. You tuck it up under the flaps of the parcel you found and leave it at the foot of their doorstep. The note I left for them states the following:

"Dear occupants of # # # #:

At approximately 2115 hours, I noticed an empty box that was discarded on the side-walk across the street from my place of residence. The box was empty, but your name and address was on it. If you were expecting a package, I'm a afraid porch pirates got to it first. As a courtesy, I have decided to inform you of the situation at hand. Again, it was found at 9:15pm on Monday night; 11-30-2020.

- A Good Samaritan."

1101 - 1107 of 1107 Posts