Personality Cafe banner
1021 - 1040 of 1920 Posts

· Registered
293 Posts
You know your an ISFP when you watch Animal police on the animal planet channel, and you end up an emotional teary mess, because your so hurt and angry on how people treats innocent animals.like there was one that absolutely devastated me, it was one episode where the owner had beat on his dog, and stabbed one of the dogs eye out and starved him leaving him in extreme weather conditions. They ultimately had to put the poor doggy down because he was too ill. This just made me cuddle my doggy. I sat there hugging my dog telling him "I love you Peanuts, ill never let anyone hurt you."
That makes me really mad. One of the biggest things i can't stand are those damn animal abusers. I'd happily toss them around and give them a good beating till my knuckles start oozing blood.

I cant take this. There's not enough justice for animals and people wonder why I'm such a loner. It's because no one cares about anything and it pisses me off.

Animal abusers, Let's do a self-analysis and examine your internal values to get to the core as to why you treat animals the way you do. Refuse to cooperate? Okay. Don't mind if I beat you to a pulp do you?

Let's see how you like getting beaten and having no one to be able to hear your cries, you pathetic, lunatic, low-life, bigot.

Anyone who reads this and abuses their animals...your time will come....

I'm done ranting.

· Registered
293 Posts
When you have second thoughts about what you posted and then try to rationalize it by convincing yourself it's what they deserve but realize you're still fueled by anger and liquor while this is being written and somehow can still type perfectly because you're a damn perfectionist to no end...damn i need a therapist...lol jk

· Banned
15,049 Posts
You express ni by vaguely wondering if you have magical powers because you think "im lonely" and your not so ex fwb called randomly five minutes later.

Or is that how you know you're an esfp...

· Banned
15,049 Posts
That makes me really mad. One of the biggest things i can't stand are those damn animal abusers. I'd happily toss them around and give them a good beating till my knuckles start oozing blood.

I cant take this. There's not enough justice for animals and people wonder why I'm such a loner. It's because no one cares about anything and it pisses me off.

Animal abusers, Let's do a self-analysis and examine your internal values to get to the core as to why you treat animals the way you do. Refuse to cooperate? Okay. Don't mind if I beat you to a pulp do you?

Let's see how you like getting beaten and having no one to be able to hear your cries, you pathetic, lunatic, low-life, bigot.

I'm done ranting.

That stuff makes me physically ill. I think there's a special place in hell for animal abusers.

I can't even watch those spca commercials and I like horror movies.

· Banned
6,647 Posts
When at two a.m. you can be found with all your lights on guarding and studying a ginormous moth that magically found its way into your home. Your 15 lb. cat drew your attention to it as she jumped over your tired legs, but you feared she would tear your curtains down and eat the huge thing so you got out your net, caught it and are planning to dump it outside and try to sleep again, but find yourself not too eager to let it go just yet.

· Registered
145 Posts

I'm done ranting.
Exactly. And the look on these animals faces is so heart breaking. I'm sure they wonder why their owners starve them, beat them, and just act down right cruel towards them. These innocent creatures don't have a voice for themselves so they rely on us to stand up for them and protect them. Only a sick, twisted, and disturbed person with sociopathic tendencies abuse animals and children. They feel so insecure themselves, and society probably alread sees them as a disgusting creatine so they go and pick on beings that they know can't fight them back. Yet when these individuals are faced with someone with their size or bigger, they coware away and slither back into the darkness like the pathetic cowards that they are.

· Registered
839 Posts
When you sometimes feel like just an observer of life, that nothing really applies to you.

· Banned
6,647 Posts
Hello ISFPs, I have a question for you, but there is no ask ISFPs thread so I ask here instead. Are any of you misanthropic?Why? Why not? Do you think type has anything to do with it?
Only when I'm suffering from a sense of failure, or feel that something would have worked out for me if not for the human condition. It doesn't last long, but it's a powerful, deap-seated hatred.

I don't know if it's type -related.

Stress and anger will be blamed on society at large in some form or another in the heat of the moment, though not in entirety. I still blame myself far more.

I do struggle to trust, but that's more habit than anything and I suppress it, and I worry about suprressing it too much and regretting it. Pretty torn, really.

My mom could probably tell you I am a bit though. :blushed:

Still nowhere near being a rabid environmentalist population-controller though.

· Registered
839 Posts
Hello ISFPs, I have a question for you, but there is no ask ISFPs thread so I ask here instead. Are any of you misanthropic?Why? Why not? Do you think type has anything to do with it?
Not me. :proud:

Reactions: Bricolage

· Registered
145 Posts
You know your an ISFP when you stay in the shower/bath longer then most people, simply because it feels nice.

You know your an ISFP when your room is decorated, and you subconsciously buy objects that would make it more visually pleasing.

You know your an ISFP when you criticize yourself harder then any one ever could.

You know your an ISFP when you can't keep a bully/rival for even a week, and they end up being your friend.

You know your an ISFP is when you go outisde on a nice smmer evening durings sunset, and you close your eyes and take in every pleasurable drop of nature.

You know your an ISFP when you can't help but squeal or adore cute things/animals/people

You know your an ISFP when you are frequently called cute/angel/sweetheart. And people think your younger then your actual age.

You know your an ISFP when yoir totally oblivious to those who are attracted to you. So you think your not that attractive because you feel no one really notice you, but in reality you turn quite a few heads. (It took my mother, family and friends to tell me that this was happening, I still don't believe them)

You know your an ISFP when your out shopping, your excited to see a bath and body works. You also like the way the store smells. Man it smells amazing everytime.

· Registered
839 Posts
You know your an ISFP when you stay in the shower/bath longer then most people, simply because it feels nice.
I usually take two showers a day because it feels good and I like being clean ^^
You know your an ISFP when your room is decorated, and you subconsciously buy objects that would make it more visually pleasing.
I would decorate my room, but then it wouldn't be the same way it was when I was a little kid... D:
You know your an ISFP when you criticize yourself harder then any one ever could.
And you still think you are being a snob
You know your an ISFP when you can't keep a bully/rival for even a week, and they end up being your friend.
^^ true
You know your an ISFP is when you go outisde on a nice smmer evening durings sunset, and you close your eyes and take in every pleasurable drop of nature.
eh... I am not a summer person, but still sounds awesome, how about in the winter? Usually at the first snowfall, I go outside and dance as the snowflakes fall.
You know your an ISFP when you can't help but squeal or adore cute things/animals/people
:mellow:
You know your an ISFP when you are frequently called cute/angel/sweetheart. And people think your younger then your actual age.
The funniest thing someone said to me was "my heart just melted" and I have an ESFJ that jokingly wants to marry me. If you have met an ESFJ, you know how they are.
You know your an ISFP when yoir totally oblivious to those who are attracted to you. So you think your not that attractive because you feel no one really notice you, but in reality you turn quite a few heads. (It took my mother, family and friends to tell me that this was happening, I still don't believe them)
I don't notice anything until someone tells me, I just think they want to be friends usually :laughing:
You know your an ISFP when your out shopping, your excited to see a bath and body works. You also like the way the store smells. Man it smells amazing everytime.
I get those oils that you are supposed to burn, but instead I put them on my pillow so I smell them as I am falling asleep. ahh...
I also like the yankee candles, vanilla lime is my favorite.

· Registered
145 Posts
I get those oils that you are supposed to burn, but instead I put them on my pillow so I smell them as I am falling asleep. ahh...
I also like the yankee candles, vanilla lime is my favorite.
I love winter too. Now that I think I about it I love all seasons. I love that fresh snow, that almost seems to glow like little diamonds. Snow is very refreshing and beautiful. Lol and I'm the same with the room thing. I have tinkerbell posters and mario galaxy posters. You'd think my room belong to a 16 yr old girl lololol. But I can't help it, I love color and cute/beautiful things.

Reactions: Fuzbal

· Registered
145 Posts
No. Why? Because what's the point of having hatred for humankind. It seems kind of silly, in a sense we all need each other. I rather not miss out on a good friend or lover. If I sit here hating something I have no control over, that would be a waste of time. This feeling arises from bitterness and most of us aren't bitter. Why not? What have humankind done to me? Yeah there are a fair share of douchebags within it, but it all depends on your mindset. If your a negative person you attract negative people and circumstances. If your a positive person you attract more positive people and circumstances. Not saying life is perfect or humanity, but there are so many good things in society, and I'm sure the vast majority of us ISFPs feel the same. I couldn't understand if there were a ISFP that felt like that. So far i havent met one. If there is, then they're like unicorns.Here is a picture to show you how we think in a sense.

I think type plays a role, but its also your conscious choice. But I do believe type plays a big role in it. Because our type can signify the way we see things and the way we behave. After coming here and learning more about myself, I found that there are so many people like "me". Even though we're all different, we're similar also. Like we're the same flavor. For example say I get a blueberry lollipop and its a blow pop and then get a blueberry tootise roll lolipop, same flavor but different. So its like we're still individuals just have a lot of similarities, shockingly close similarities. Lol. Have you read you know yoir and ISFP thread? It was strange in a good way, it's like we came from the same planet (if we were some alien from some unknown planet). It was shocking to see how much you have in common. So yeah those types plays a role. Its not astrology, but even that has a twinge of truth to it, maybe not as exact as a personality type, but small similarities.

· Registered
293 Posts
Wow...this is exactly the reason why I drink alone. Because I love experiencing emotions and it's really hard to make me cry so alcohol helps me with this. The sole purpose of me doing so is directly involved in the fact that it makes me feel alive and I love it yet at the same time I have no idea why it feels so good.

Other non-ISFP might think it's weird which is why I dont tell them my reasons for drinking alone, plus I dont like talking about my feelings and emotions. So people just think I'm an alcoholic.

But I'd be more than happy to drink with someone and listen to their problems if they wanted to spend time with me as long the atmosphere is right and there's not too many people.

· Banned
6,647 Posts
When you sometimes end up being friends with the people that nobody likes, only to discover firsthand why nobody really likes them (bullying, vain or self-pityin attitudes usually), and then you avoid them for the rest of your life, having gone from their only "friend" to their truest nemesis. From philanthropy to misanthropy. Your tendency to be too forgiving and accommodating in the beginning causes you to be too cynical by the end in some cases. These don't last long. You are deadly scared of being the object of the same kind of moodiness in choosing friends, and you know you're a hypocrite but you still won't be guilted into friendship.

When at the beginning of each day as you carry yesterday's dirty clothes to the laundry, you analyze the colors, and the way yesterday's pajamas relate to yesterday's clothes (contrasting, complementing, thematic, or decide that they didn't at all), and you might even get inspired for the next days clothing or some other colorful project you want inspiration for. Or it might just be interesting. Maybe you'll make up a name for it, or theme or idea behind it. :blushed:

· Registered
49 Posts
When at the beginning of each day as you carry yesterday's dirty clothes to the laundry, you analyze the colors, and the way yesterday's pajamas relate to yesterday's clothes (contrasting, complementing, thematic, or decide that they didn't at all), and you might even get inspired for the next days clothing or some other colorful project you want inspiration for. Or it might just be interesting. Maybe you'll make up a name for it, or theme or idea behind it. :blushed:
... When you colour coordinate your washing when you hang it out to dry

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4

· Banned
6,647 Posts
When you thoroughly enjoy handling most items or circumstances requiring subtle finesse, from twisting off non-twist off caps to addressing someone's hurt feelings, perhaps in a helpful, not ideal, or urgent manner.

When people tell you to appreciate the small things, you're like, no duh, and feel yourself lacking in the exact opposite arena, wishing you had a better comprehension of vaster circumstances and causes and effects.

You intensely dislike people who invalidate your emotions without reasoning to support it, especially the depth of the emotion, rather than simply offering honest, constructive perspective and let you deal with your own emotions; if I confess my emotional state, I don't need you to fix me, worry about me, I'll be just fine: I want your perspective on my situation, mistakes I may be making, or even just concern or brief personal contemplation about it. Of you're honest with me, I can invalidate my own emotions, if I gather new information through your extra pair of eyes, thank you. Info first, probability second, opinion last, and I'll consider your argument with pleasure and gratitude. :)

You also dislike having it assumed that simply because you did something, that always means you're completely at all okay with having done it and weren't compelled by millions of other unpleasant circumstances which you felt only responsible to take into consideration even knowing how badly it would appear to certain assumptuous people and how little you would enjoy doing it. You can create the most minute problems in your head over right and wrong and they will seem immensely big to you.

1021 - 1040 of 1920 Posts