Personality Cafe banner

2021 - 2040 of 2748 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
STP and NFJ are both team players. We are loners, but tribal and loyal. We both read the environment well, and are socially fluid. We don't back down either. We have to be the hardest types to control. All four types are smooth operators in their own way. They connect with people, and are good at knowing what others want.

Funny thing is, many of those guys are arguable. I have seen Affleck listed as an ISTP. I thought Lee was an ISTP, but now I think he is an INFJ. He is maxed out too. That is why it is so hard to tell. Plus I think him being Asian throws people off, but he is very intense and open about his feelings. People think of Lee as an athlete first, but he wasn't. He was a philosopher, teacher and actor. He has the wisdom of an ISTP and INFJ. Jung was a major influence on him. Lee was a counselor, and a dreamer. He said, don't think, feel. But he also says everything an ISTP would say as well. Being fearless and in the moment. Letting yourself flow. Lee is the perfect guy to show how these two types meet. Jung possibly too.

Actually, I was thinking that Tom Cruise for as much as he plays ISTP characters in movies that in his interviews he seems more like an ENFJ and that would make sense with his zealous dedication to Scientology and his proselytizing which wouldn't make sense if he were a more stoic ISTP in real life.

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
Actually, I was thinking that Tom Cruise for as much as he plays ISTP characters in movies that in his interviews he seems more like an ENFJ and that would make sense with his zealous dedication to Scientology and his proselytizing which wouldn't make sense if he were a more stoic ISTP in real life.
They are hard to tell apart. When he was going after Lauer about psychiatry. lol. He could be ISTP or ENFJ. Or on Oprah. ISTP is like an INFJ, nobody really knows us, or what we are up to. I was thinking today that Tolstoy is another great example. ISTP or INFJ. Maybe even ENFJ. But he is another guy on that border. Dennis Rodman too.

Reactions: Eudaimonia

·
Registered
174 Posts
When you can't add your significant other's mother on your facebook when she sends you a friend request. Because you have too much vulgar and obscene content (including heated debates) that it'll literally take two days to clean up.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
When you refuse to let your classmates copy from your answer sheet not because of morals, but your competitive nature. Why should I help my rivals?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
When you refuse to let your classmates copy from your answer sheet not because of morals, but your competitive nature. Why should I help my rivals?
In my class, the first six people get extra credit, according to their position. Once I get extra credit (I am usually first done) I hand my paper to the person next to me and say "answers".

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I traded answers for food. Worth it.
I do that for tests. Take a picture, give me a sandwich. On the week of the bullshit ag mechanics safety test (which you had to get 100% to pass) I got 6 sandwiches.

·
Banned
1,509 Posts
When you want the subject of a thread to get back on track because you tire of the multitude of tangents other's feel the need to make...you might be an ISTP

2021 - 2040 of 2748 Posts