Personality Cafe banner

2061 - 2080 of 2748 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
When you snap a pen out of frustration, due to dealing with a fucktard that won't let you get a word in edge ways because they are full of their own importance.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
When you snap a pen out of frustration, due to dealing with a fucktard that won't let you get a word in edge ways because they are full of their own importance.
I found if you start doing something weird they slowly drift off into silence. (Pulling a screwdriver out of your backpack and taking something apart, taking off your belt, etc...)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I found if you start doing something weird they slowly drift off into silence. (Pulling a screwdriver out of your backpack and taking something apart, taking off your belt, etc...)
Things like that dont work over the phone though

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
The other day some jerk on the phone was yelling at me and not letting me speak. Then he hung up. So I called him back ... "I'm sorry I think the call got disconnected. You were saying?"

You'd be surprised how often that works. :laughing:
Fuck that, if they hang up, I don't bother calling back.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
The other day some jerk on the phone was yelling at me and not letting me speak. Then he hung up. So I called him back ... "I'm sorry I think the call got disconnected. You were saying?"

You'd be surprised how often that works. :laughing:
Fuck that, if they hang up, I don't bother calling back.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I've only snapped a pen once since I can't see the point of destroying things I need. My motive for snapping the pen was to see how much I could bend it and how much power it took before it snapped. Then I tried puzzling it back together to give of the impression that the pen is still whole. It fooled my friends, they even asked if they could borrow it. My friend went slightly pale when it "broke" while she used it.:laughing:

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
you know you're an ISTP when people first think you are mute then go mute themself over your comment
Lol I love it!

Funny I have actually had people ask "does she talk" then I like to say "I am not a mute", lol then they look scared. <evil grin>

2061 - 2080 of 2748 Posts