Personality Cafe banner

2741 - 2748 of 2748 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
I may not :D though if that's true for any ISTP then they don't need much for satisfaction.

I found that some specific behaviour of MBTI types (the ISTP, of course) were really recognizeable and so came up with my imagined version:

I was talking to the INTJ friend about how the ISTP would react to the complaining of an ENTP (no, you shouldn't do that! Stop it! It's horrible!)

Imagine the ENTP telling me I shouldn't feed those pigeons rice, because rice makes them go boom.
And not only do I know that's not true, I love making pigeons explode with that sound they make, so I'd look them in the eye and throw the rice all about without saying a thing.
What is your first language?

·
Registered
ISTP
23 Posts
Okay, I'm not one, but I'm married to one and I find them intriguing and am curious what kind of lists you all would come up with and how much it would match him and the (few) other ISTPs I know.
When:

-You don’t talk much but say some pretty funny ass one liners at the most random times
-You have all kinds of ideas and projects and you tend to jump back and forth on
-You enjoy new sensory experiences and like a little bit of risk
-You can’t communicate your feelings for shit so you try showing it with actions
-You work best in times of crisis
-You think everything can be fixed with effort

·
Sire Dominus Laird
121 Posts
You know you're an ISTP when you can dislocate your own shoulder (never happened before) and fix it by pushing it back in in a matter of seconds :smug:

In fact, when you're that quick you minimize the damage and the dislocation hurts more than the relocation.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
.. when there's constant battle with your ENFJ-friend who will, always, misinterpret you.

Reactions: Wallpie

·
Registered
ISTP
50 Posts
When you don't know someone has feelings for you until you've said something you thought was the right thing, but she runs away from you. Literally.

2741 - 2748 of 2748 Posts