Personality Cafe banner

281 - 300 of 2748 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
not to mention, that if you didnt release an unwilling istp from a hug you wouldnt live to tell the tale later on also.

unwanted hugs = death stare. If that dont work, quite... SUDDEN change in presence and you will know what REAL FEAR feels like. Only happens to the ones who cant get a real hint.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
i prefer not responding back to the hug and let them figure it out instead that i dont want to be hugged at all. So, they get the hint and back off :p

·
Registered
118 Posts
Fine, ENFPs can hug, and you people can just go back to being miserable without hugs :D

Reactions: MissNobody

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
We're just perfectly happy without hugs. It's you ENFPs that would be miserable without them!

·
Registered
118 Posts
We're just perfectly happy without hugs. It's you ENFPs that would be miserable without them!
I'm sure you'd enjoy a good hug too!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
dude all this insistant hugging is totally creepy.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
^ Well he is Psycho Steve...

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
Not really, realistically it'll be closest I'll ever get as far as most racks are concerned, so if one has to suffer through a hug might as well make the best out of it :D
I suppose there is something comforting about snuggling up to a woman with large breasts, does it take you back to your childhood? :p

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
If any hug reminded me to my mom's breasts it would certainly be the one hug that damaged my mental health for a life time, more so than regular hugs that is.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
I love ENFPs
although I think they're one for challenges because if they came over in droves to the ISFP forum in a mass-hugging frenzy we ISFPs wouldn't put up much of a resistance.

Reactions: Psycho Steve

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Isn't that hug thing indication that person wants to wrestle.

Post via interface apparatus.

Reactions: teabox and chinotto

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
it's getting hot in here.

Reactions: elle.awesome
281 - 300 of 2748 Posts