You know you're an ISTP when...
- Bullet points are more efficient in conveying information.
- You'd prefer to learn things, as well as do them, by yourself.
- It's easier to learn something by using it and seeing how it works based on what it does.
- People ponder such questions as "what is people", "is there free will", and "how can reality be defined", and you just roll your eyes because such abstract qualities make no difference.
- People ask you "are you alright" claiming you look sad, and you just want them to shut up and go away so you can think.
- "Embarrassment" is a foreign concept to you, since you aren't easily swayed by popular opinion.
- You hardly ever cry while watching a movie or reading a book, regardless of how emotionally affecting people find it.
- Incoherent thoughts bother you.
- The religious emphasise "faith", and you don't care. If it can be proved without evidence, it can be disproved without evidence.
- You give up on debating theology with those obnoxious street evangelists, and just want to punch the next one who preaches to me in the face.
- You don't think babies are cute, and think of them as brats who shit themselves and cry a lot.
- You're described as "caring" and "empathetic", and want to throw up inside even if these things aren't always a bad thing.
- You're competent at many things, but never phenomenal at any of them.
- If you're asked what superpowers you'd have, you'd say "a genie" just because there's a huge troll inside you who wants to wreck havoc when people wish for really dumb or nasty things.
- And also paradoxically thinking how nice it would be to do good in a practical way when people wish for good things.