Personality Cafe banner

You know you're perverted when...

1127 Views 34 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  shadowofambivalence
I shall assume that you guys know the drill. So let me start this off :cool:

You know you're perverted when you say 'orgasm' instead of 'organism' in biology class.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
When one of your favorite songs is A.D.I.D.A.S by Korn, lol!
Reactions: TazMadISTP
Thinking suitcase.

No, I'm not from Norway.
When your SO agrees to pee on you, and when she does, you open your mouth.

*Edit: So far, you guys aren't very fun.
Reactions: Nickel and Rhee
I don't understand this.
Thinking suitcase.

No, I'm not from Norway.
Reactions: Playful Proxy
You would if you were from Norway.
I don't understand this.
Do I want to know, or would it be something I would find too dirty?
You would if you were from Norway.
Instead of shaking your guy friends hand...you just grab his package.... ;)
It's all about using your imagination. ;p

Edit: basically if you give a sexual context to things that aren't intended to be sexual, you are thinking suitcase.
Do I want to know, or would it be something I would find too dirty?
You know you're perverted when ... you automatically begin or end a comment with something along the lines of "keep your mind of the gutter". Because, you know, you said it anyway and your mind was totally already there.
When you are human.

This is not a joke.
Reactions: SenhorFrio
So its basically That's what she said for Norwegians
It's all about using your imagination. ;p

Edit: basically if you give a sexual context to things that aren't intended to be sexual, you are thinking suitcase.
When @sprinkles says "thinking suitcase", and you immediately picture a suitcase with a face, licking its lips, beckoning towards you with one finger, and winking. Also, the suitcase is full of sex toys.
When that one time you accidentally stare at a woman's breasts, realize the social implications were not nearly as bad as you had expected even though she had little to no interest in you, and then begin planning social experiments for how you could do something similar to other women upon them giving consent. All theory, of course.
Reactions: Sina
I'm not perverted, and a lot of other people are also not perverted.
When you are human.

This is not a joke.
Not necessarily

Perversion is defined as:

Sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable.
When you are human.

This is not a joke.
I must be perverted, because I still want to fuck that suitcase I imagined earlier...
Reactions: Sina and Moon_Child
You know you're perverted when you look around to see if you have an audience before starting on your ice cream cone (or lollipop).
You know you're perverted when the above post makes you picture Emma Watson slowly putting her lips around an ice cream cone, with her lips curled a sly little grin and eyes beckoning me to come hither.

LOL wtf is this thread doing to me?
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.