Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, particularly fellow INFJ's.

I'm 42 and for most of my life felt I didn't fit in, that I was weird and well "he's just quiet, shy and anti-social who thinks too much". It has only been in the last few years that I have found out more about introversion and very recently about different personality types. Having taken the MB test six times now, I'm pretty comfortable that I am INFJ. Have been consuming as much information as I can on who I am, and have been utterly amazed at how true so much of it felt (including the explanation of why I get Deja-Vu so often... oh man that was mind blowing). Have almost cried when I realised there are "others" out there too and many I'm not just that different weirdo.

Really keen to connect and share with others, very much so to gain insights into how you negotiate relationships, kids and work. It's been a real challenge for me, so keen to hear how fare, but partially I think it has been made more challenging by a lack of understanding of myself.

So glad to be here!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I negotiate work rather clumsily tbh - especially when surrounded by thinkers instead of feelers - but I'm getting better at it lol.

Welcome! Glad you've found some comfort and understanding from other INFJs on the internet. We're glad to have you here!

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
I don't know why , but one of my dream life is fuck an girl with infj profil

I'm pretty weird

I don't know , why , you never read this , nice to meet you , great day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts