Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the light of the "fake ENTJ's thread"

You might be an ENTJ if:

- you have a couple of business ideas every day
- you view everything through the cost-benefit prism
- you can't or wont lose a debate
- your brain is filled with tonnes of random useless facts
- you can remember what someone said a month ago in the exact words
- you finish people's "what was his name" sentences or any other sentence where they stop talking due to a brain freeze
- you discuss things with your teacher in a calm manner and later find out that people viewed it as an argument or a fierce quarrel
- people always choose you to be the speaker/leader/captain of the group even when you don't want to
- you don't know when you're stressed or if you experience stress at all
- you have the calmest head in a crysis

:laughing:

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
You always have a plan, or two, or three
Your favorite phrases are "Its going to work" "That doesnt make sense." "He, she, you is/are the epitome of stupidity",
You have a logical reason for everything you do or say.

·
Registered
550 Posts
-You are overly-critical about your girlfriends parenting style, though you don't have any children, and really mean the best by it.
-Feel that most things in life are "all or nothing"
-Feel that you should have your boss's job, or at least his/her salary.
-Admires someone who calls them out
-Constantly B*tches about people's driving
-Constantly corrects grammar
-Is a very devoted lover :wink:
-Expects a lot from the people that are close to you

These are all observations...

·
Registered
12 Posts
-you know beyond a reasonable doubt that everyone around you is significantly dumber than you are
-if anyone between you and an objective is an enemy
-you feel that stupidity should be punishable by death
-you argue with everyone about everything, even if you agree with them because you want to show them how they could be doing it better

·
Registered
1 Posts
- if have you in mind a goal and after you make it you realize that you have another bigger one

- you got sensitive when soemtimes you think is not working and its right

- you got connected with napoelon, madonna and posible lady gaga hahaha just kidding but yeah are awesome ^^

·
Registered
317 Posts
- When you say you don't care about what to do for the evening and other people think you are hiding what you really want to do... in reality, you really don't care and if you did. You would have immediately said what you wanted and expected them to give it to you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
My father is an ENTJ. I am an ENFJ. I have a lot of my father in me- but we do have our differences. That T/J divide is rather significant...

My dad:
  • has a way with words and can win any argument;
  • likes to trash-talk when playing sports, even when he's playing against someone who has no chance towards him (5 year old girl, ailing grandpa, etc);
  • is extremely competitive and LOVES to win anything;
  • has a sentimental streak (saves old newspaper articles and things from his childhood);
  • makes people he is with feel like they are really good friends with him (everyone wants a piece of him and assumes they havea connection with him);
  • learns really quickly and is good at almost anything;
  • Is very strategic in everything from driving a car to mowing the lawn;
  • loves speaking in public;
  • sulks a little when the group doesn't want to go with his plan, but lets it go quickly;
  • Is usually very even-tempered and opitmistic.
I love my ENTJ dad! :happy:

·
Registered
501 Posts
You do a cost-benefit analysis on nearly every aspect of your life.
You take the genetic benefit to your offspring and future descendants into account when selecting a mate.
You find yourself muttering, "That's just not efficient" at your kid's school concert, t-ball practice or other people's houses.
The best gift you ever got was something that you could really use.

1 - 20 of 878 Posts