Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, still up.. a certified owl. I'm researching for a paper, and considering MBTI types and what not, theres a whole lot to read about it, and i only just got started.

Anyway i came across this,

YOU MIGHT BE AN “N” (iNTuitive)…

· If you often start an argument with “What exactly did you mean by that?” …you might be an iNtuitive (N).

· If people often accuse you of “what if’ing” everything to the extreme…you might be an N.

· If you can find a way to use the MBTI in every single part of your life… you might be an N.

· If you have ever thought to yourself “I wonder what’s down that road?” and then actually driven down that road…you might be an N.

· If you can write a haiku about a fly in your soup…you might be an N.

· If you’ve never ordered the same thing twice at a restaurant…you might be an N.

· If you’ve ever asked a waiter “What’s the best thing on the menu?” and then actually taken his advice…you might be an N.

· If random objects often lead you to say, “That reminds me of a story about…”…then you might be an N.

· If you get ripped off by a vendor and you are awed by the brilliance of their marketing strategy…you might be an N.

· If you can easily finish the sentence – “If I were a ______, I would…” …you might be an N.

· If you can find a reason to feel bad for Saddam Hussein…you might be an N.

· If someone (an S) asks you “What in the world led you to that conclusion?”…you might be an N.

· If you believe that stopping to ask directions ruins the adventure…then you might be an N.

· If you can easily look at a blueprint design for a house and imagine everything from the carpet and wallpaper to the dining room place settings…you might be an N.

· If you can see the potential in everyone you meet… you might be an N.

· If job postings that only give short term information like job title, major job tasks, and salary information make you crazy…you might be an N.

· If you have a “theory” for just about any subject you talk about…you might be an N.

· If you find yourself people-watching and day-dreaming about what they do for a living, what brought them to this location, and what they plan to do next…you might be an N.

And lastly but not leastly…

· If your “spidey senses are tingling” as you read this…you might be an N.

assessmentbuzz.com

What do you think?
Do you see yourself in this, Anything missing? :mellow:

·
Registered
402 Posts
If you can figure out an answer by wandering out at night, relating things on your journey to it, and seeing how they are altered
If you are able to understand Hitler's view
If the dreams tell much more than than the waking
If you feel happiest making up everything your own way - words, quotes, metaphors...
If you have fun making up characters that come to life
If you question what fun really is before saying so
If you have the wish of being a tree or an idea
If talking to someone that is new, they remind you of another picture in your head
If instead of asking ~*~*what's up~*~ you'd like to ask someone to imagine a place or creature because you believe it would tell much more

·
Registered
210 Posts
Unpredictable laughter
You know the answer before you've actually figured it out
The context in which you realised something is too vast to let you explain it coherently
Sometimes, all the random parts of your knowledge just come together and you see The Truth!
BTW, sounds a lot like Ni to me. sure you're INTP and not INTJ?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Going through the list, its pretty spot on for me
But there are things i don't and probably will never do.

Ask the Waiter for the best meal/thing.... i don't trust people that much.lol
Choose different meals......i tend to stick to what is tried and tested, i have a sensitive tummy
When I get ripped off, i get angry at myself for not being 'Smarter'

I see myself in all of it.

- You might be an N if you love the word-assosiation thread
I don't like that thread actually.

pajamiez said:
If you can figure out an answer by wandering out at night, relating things on your journey to it, and seeing how they are altered
If you are able to understand Hitler's view
If the dreams tell much more than than the waking
If you feel happiest making up everything your own way - words, quotes, metaphors...
If you have fun making up characters that come to life
If you question what fun really is before saying so
If you have the wish of being a tree or an idea
If talking to someone that is new, they remind you of another picture in your head
If instead of asking ~*~*what's up~*~ you'd like to ask someone to imagine a place or creature because you believe it would tell much more
I don't understand Hitler's view AT ALL!
Never wished myself a tree

But every other thing is definitely me, :crazy:
I question 'Fun' alot cause people keep telling me to 'don't stay at home, go and have fun'.gets really annoying, lolol

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
If an S is having trouble explaining what they are thinking, but you understand and say "don't worry, I know what you mean."

If you are having trouble explaining what you are thinking to your S friend, and they say "I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, how is that relevant at all?"

Then you might be an N.

477 Posts
-When you feel you express yourself best through metaphors and analogies, but that's when other people understand you the least.
-When you play back random conversations in your head from months ago and think of all the clever things you should have said.
-When you come to conclusions by unconsciously synthesizing small details from various things you've read, heard of, or looked up online, and when your xSTx friend asks you to identify your source, you can only tell him, "I just KNOW."
-If you think the questions are more important than the answers.
-If you have ever walked into a wall because you were too busy thinking to pay attention to your surroundings.

·
mafia mod
13,333 Posts
"-If you have ever walked into a wall because you were too busy thinking to pay attention to your surroundings"

Or almost falls down a flight of stairs due to the same.

Keeps a pads of paper with ideas, theories and inventions scattered around the house.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts