Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
That is my initial statement. It's far more effective in person I realize. ;P
You might want to reconsider. I was checking out his credentials, and I believe he satisfies all the essential criteria for ENTJs. :)

1. Dashing and Talented.
2. He's on team STFU
3. Occupation: Wanderer- seems like a stable job.
4. He describes himself as being ADD covered with Pepto Bismol. So if you ever get gassy then you could lick him.
5. "I prefer for my admirers to thank me in Kisses" - he's quite the romantic too.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'll marry you and then bury you 6 feet under. Come on baby, you'll enjoy it. ;)
Wait! Are you saying I will enjoy the marriage part or the 6 feet under part cuz from what I heard, marriage is like being 6 feet under.

P.s. I love it when girls call me baby :blushed:

P.s.s When you said 6 feet under I thought you were talking about sex.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
This is going awry. Of course he'll act like the bad response was what he wanted... and so on. For being so "off the wall", a lot of ENTPs are pretty predictable.

Edit: Yeah, I made a generalization. So what? Put me on a cross.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is going awry. Of course he'll act like the bad response was what he wanted... and so on. For being so "off the wall", a lot of ENTPs are pretty predictable.

Edit: Yeah, I made a generalization. So what? Put me on a cross.
I think ENTP's are predictable in the fact that we have to make a rebuttal everytime some tries to bad mouth us. Its natural really I think ESTP would do the same thing too. Personally its just my ability to see the good side of everything. And also when she said "bury you 6 feet under" I was totally thinking about sex. I mean C'MON!!!! Under six feet of satin sheets! How does that not turn you on.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Associating things with sex and repeating it, while looking desperatly for an ENTJ soulmate. If you're really this good of a person, I'd advice you not walking around as the easiest one-night stand target in Georgia. It's not that we don't like sex, but the lack of challenge would bore us to death before you're able to turn us on. Not sure why I reply as if I'm a female, but somehow, it seemed appropriate.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You know for somebody who can't judge their personality type, you sure do like to judge others.
You definitely are an ENTJ.

So when you're done calling me an idiot and commenting on this post do you wanna get some Shawarma?
I was just playing with words. Looks like I took it too far.

And no. Not all ENTJs are like me. No one is like me.

Shawarma looks good, but I've gone vegan.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The Wanderering Idiot.
You know for somebody who can't judge their personality type, you sure do like to judge others.
You definitely are an ENTJ.

So when you're done calling me an idiot and commenting on this post do you wanna get some Shawarma?
Actually forget it. I am getting tired of sex. My Right hand woman just treated me not too long ago
Since you have six underscores after your name. Since I'm able to judge myself as an ENTJ and like to judge others. And since your right hand seem to please you enough to not want sex, I would like to give Monkey King's play with words some small adjustments:

The Wanderering Wanker.

Oh, and when you're done trolling ENTJs, I would like to use this opportunity to advertise for PerC's own stunning meetup place, Myersly.com. Feel free to add on the number of members there and if you one day happen to be so lucky, an ENTJ will want to eat your shawarma.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.