Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Wait! Are you saying I will enjoy the marriage part or the 6 feet under part cuz from what I heard, marriage is like being 6 feet under.

P.s. I love it when girls call me baby :blushed:

P.s.s When you said 6 feet under I thought you were talking about sex.
Not when you'll be married to me :)

6 feet under can mean many a'things, in many contexts.

I think ENTP's are predictable in the fact that we have to make a rebuttal everytime some tries to bad mouth us. Its natural really I think ESTP would do the same thing too. Personally its just my ability to see the good side of everything. And also when she said "bury you 6 feet under" I was totally thinking about sex. I mean C'MON!!!! Under six feet of satin sheets! How does that not turn you on.
Whose to say my sheets are satin? lol. They're black Egyptian cotton. Good enough.

Getting into bed with me would be making a pact with the Devil. Be careful what you wish for, sucker.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
So this is what happens when you cross an ENTP with a 7
Sounds like bionics giving him a hard time, not that I can blame him ;)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
also, I think he just set a record for getting shot down, ENTJ's are vicious like that, I just get this image - you just walked into the lions den and you were like "fu** me!" All the lions (females) looked at each other with that look chicks use to communicate telepathically and promptly ate you instead...

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
This was an amazing thread though. I laughed in my head 3 times, that's an accomplishment.

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
9w1 sp
2,721 Posts
"Location:

Georgia (don't look for me though)"

You're gonna be okay :p.

(If good for nothing else, this thread has cheered me up a little on my poor night, haha.)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The thread title, the thread post & especially the kitty made me cringe.

You'll have to settle for palmela handerson & her 5 daughters.

Reactions: Promethea

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Or, if you is ratchet, Handella.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.