You and your cast of 5 other INFPs are shipwrecked (original, I know) on an unknown tropical island. Your group will face many challenges including potential starvation, devastating hurricanes, the threat of dangerous animals, potential illness or injuries, and a mysteriously violent, but primitive tribe that will attack on sight. The only items you have available to you are the clothes on your back and the basic products of the Earth that are on the island.
- Pick 5 other INFPs from this site that you think will help aid in the survival of your group
- Offer a description of why you picked them and what you believe they can provide to your group.
- If you wish, tell me us how you think your group will behave and why you think it will survive.
- Have fun, be creative~
This isn't a popularity contest, this isn't necessarily about picking friends, and this isn't about picking people just because they picked you. Even if you're a casual poster you should be able to grasp some of the personality types on here and make an intuitive guess on the people that will strengthen your team. Remember, group dynamics are important.
Things to consider
- Beware of having too many Chefs in the kitchen -- too many leadership types or strong minded individuals, may clash.
- Mental fortitude during these dire times are crucial. Be wary of people who may "give up" or may become demoralizing to your group. Alternatively, you -may- want to consider adding people with nurturing personalities.
- While you may adopt a vegan approach to diet, you will likely need people who are capable of killing or, at the least, capable of protecting your group from being killed by any threats.
- Book smarts, while important, do not necessarily equal survival skills.
- Try to cover all your bases in terms of people capable of aiding in food, shelter, labor, medical needs, sexual healing, etc.
- Consider your groups intent and get like-minded individuals. Will you be evasive of threats? Will you try to overtake the current tribesmen? Something else?
- Very important that you think your group can get along in the long term. People that work well with you may not work with each other.
If you need background music