Personality Cafe banner

What's your alignment?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would assume that chaotic neutral is the stereo typical type for INTPs. Mine certainly is. [Because if it doesn't benifit you, why bother? (That sounded alot less evil and narcissistic in my head)]

Please vote on the poll *fun fun*

If you don't know your type, then take this test: The Alignment Test

Wow, I totally didn't know this was a world of warcraft thing... What an excellent idea it is. *really isn't sarcasm because I don't play D+D and it really is a good way to judge a person **yay judgements!** *

·
MOTM Feb 2010
4,773 Posts
I'd say I'm chaotic good, but this is more indicative of my Enneagram six type that leans towards nine.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Definitely true neutral. I'm decidedly un-evil, but I don't generally go out of my way to help strangers, either.

Dr. Strangelove and Spock? Awesome!

Edit: And Switzerland, which is cool too.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You are 16.7% Good.
You are 28.2% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I always either get Chaotic Neutral or True Neutral on tests. But I think I can relate more to Chaotic Neutral...

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I get True Neutral most of the time on tests, and I relate to it the most, so True Neutral it is.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
You are 38.9% Good.
You are 5.1% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them. You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Curses. You are correct. You doubled CN. My bad, didn't notice that. Now, when I am after a few hours of sleep it is plain clear.
As about alignment. Well it's tricky stuff. The same principle can be measured different by other people. If we stick to things that WotC wrote a self centred person is clearly leaning toward evil.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
NG, TN, CG, CN all possible with me.

You left out chaotic evil and put chaotic neutral down twice. (EDIT: I see you guys are on to it already.)

Yup. It is from DnD, 3.x edition precisely.
It's from the second edition, actually.

True Neutral. Normal? Not likely.
Don't you underestimate True Neutral. It's the alignment that is potentially the most dangerous of all. It puts a specific purpose before everything else, even good or evil, law or chaos.

That or it's a vegetable incapable of judgement. Whichever, really.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
I personally think there should be a few more options in some of the questions as I didn't really agree with some of the options, but I think it's accurate, especially the Neutral part.

You are 38.9% Good.
You are 5.1% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got true neutral and disagree with the test.
Its definitions of "good" and "bad" often seem short-sighted, even for such a frivolous thing.

And many questions give you the choice between stupid answers when better ones can easily be formulated.

(One of the most frustrating thing with tests :
You are near the fire station that is close to the river, playing with a bucket of water.
Suddenly your cat is on fire. Do you :

-Beat it with a brick.
-Go home to phone the firemen.
-Imitate a beaver to attract a lot of them and ask that they build a barrage and redirect the river onto your cat.

)

Yeah, I know it's just a damn test.
But still.

·
Registered
314 Posts
You are 0% Good.
You are 17.9% Chaotic.

Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland

1 - 20 of 88 Posts