Personality Cafe banner

Your Animal Form

48K views 79 replies 62 participants last post by  CURLY 
#1 ·
Which animal do you feel most closely symbolizes you as a person?

For me, I would pick a hedgehog.

I am mostly harmless, but if you rub me the wrong way, you run the risk of getting hurt, except not fatally so.
I am easily hidden, fairly skittish, and will withdraw if I feel the need.
I am "nocturnal..." I like to come out when the world is mostly quiet and the chaos is asleep (generally speaking).
I will be your buddy if you treat me right.
I am quick and agile and prefer that as a "weapon" over brute strength.

Sorry if this thread has been started before, I couldn't find one asking the same thing as this is.

See less See more
#2 ·
Mine would be the Crow / Raven

Crow / Raven
I am very loyal (they have one life-partner forever, normally)
I'm quite smart
I am mysterious to many people; often in a way that they will fear / avoid me
Others will often link me with Death (and thus: change) and spirituality
My intuition and foresight works excellent (they are said to be oracles)
I just *stick out somehow*

#3 ·
I like your reasoning :). Crows and ravens (ravens especially) have always creeped me out a little bit, but I think it's just a bad stereotype placed on them...they're very mysterious, like you said, and intriguing! They seem like INT creatures.

#6 ·
I'd say I'm rather like a house cat.

I like being in the house. If you leave something out, I'm gonna poke around in it out of curiosity. I have retractable claws. I think I'm way cooler than I really am. I don't listen to orders. I'm easily amused. I like being alone. And I really just want to be scratched behind the ears :sad:

Reactions: Oryx
#7 ·
I like being in the house. If you leave something out, I'm gonna poke around in it out of curiosity. I have retractable claws. I think I'm way cooler than I really am. I don't listen to orders. I'm easily amused. I like being alone. And I really just want to be scratched behind the ears :sad:
:) Liger for you.

#15 ·
Well, you do want to be scratched behind the ears.

#19 ·

Coyote:
* adaptable
* cunning
* sneaky
* values alone time, but can be social
* jokester

#23 ·
Lop Eared Rabbit

Their ears kind of resemble long hair of which I hath
I'm quiet
I am a fast runner, though it is the hare that is fast, but they look likes wabbits anyhowz :laughing:
I'm a herbivore
I am harmless
One of my favourite band's best known song is White Rabbit (not too great of a reason)
My avatar (Mad Hatter) knows of the White Rabbit (not too great of a reason)

Reactions: Selene
#24 ·
Lop Eared Rabbit

Their ears kind of resemble long hair of which I hath
I'm quiet
I am a fast runner, though it is the hare that is fast, but they look likes wabbits anyhowz :laughing:
I'm a herbivore
I am harmless
One of my favourite band's best known song is White Rabbit (not too great of a reason)
My avatar (Mad Hatter) knows of the White Rabbit (not too great of a reason)
Awww, so cyoot ^^ You wouldn't be referring to "White Rabbit" by Collide, would you? Though now that I have searched White Rabbit, I realize there are 50 different versions of it o_O

Reactions: Surreal Breakfast
#43 ·
The Jefferson Airplane version, which was the first comercial version of it, the lead singer of Jefferson Airplane wrote it for the band The Great Society which she was in first

YouTube - Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
Tune!

I'd be like these

What is this world? Who am I? Who is that? What's over there? Who's coming? I want to see that! I love this world! - Naturally curious and always looking around

I had problems with my teeth, and I like to rest and I'm very laid back. I sometimes don't get enough nutrients either lol.

and on my good days I'm

I give people directions, and I'm good luck and I'm optimistic and generally people feel good around me.

It's funny that last night a friend said to me what kind of animal would be, I said a cross between a Meekat and a Koala bear, laid back most of the time fast when I want to be. She said it shows how I want people to percieve me. Seems true to me, though it's also how I am lol.

#26 ·
That is a Liger :p

The picture posted on the first page by LionTiger is that of a Liger, not a Tigon. Male Liger's only have a 50% chance of growing a mane and Ligers of both sexes grow to be larger than either parent, which is not true for Tigon's. That Liger is ten feet long when standing on it's hind legs and weighs half a ton (one thousand pounds). Tigers, the largest of the Panthera category and in the natural world, max out around six hundred pounds. Also that Liger is the same one from the page below.

naturesafariindia . com/ liger . html

Type it out with no spaces :p silly method of cutting down spam.

#29 ·
The picture posted on the first page by LionTiger is that of a Liger, not a Tigon. Male Liger's only have a 50% chance of growing a mane and Ligers of both sexes grow to be larger than either parent, which is not true for Tigon's. That Liger is ten feet long when standing on it's hind legs and weighs half a ton (one thousand pounds). Tigers, the largest of the Panthera category and in the natural world, max out around six hundred pounds. Also that Liger is the same one from the page below.

naturesafariindia . com/ liger . html

Type it out with no spaces :p silly method of cutting down spam.
Good to know :D

#27 ·
I'd most likely be a Fox/Wolf Hybrid, or a Snake.

#32 ·
Really? Crows are among the most intelligent life forms on Earth. They're ability to use tools, predict possible future events, think creatively and imaginatively are documented and considered important studies for coming to understand how Human's obtained such great intelligence. They're on level with, if not surpassing, Chimpanzees; they even have similar sized brains.

#33 ·
I must be a mother duck, because I have this habit of leading groups of slow-moving jaywalkers across busy roadways only to hold up traffic.

Reactions: Jingo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.