Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Love this.

This is the only thing of mine that I can find pictures of at the moment and I don't even like it very much. But this summer I did quick paintings of each of the songs on Bon Iver's latest album, and this was "Holocene" (before it was quite finished, but it was mostly there).

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love this.

This is the only thing of mine that I can find pictures of at the moment and I don't even like it very much. But this summer I did quick paintings of each of the songs on Bon Iver's latest album, and this was "Holocene" (before it was quite finished, but it was mostly there).

Dude! That's awesome! :D Yours deserves more "thanks" than my uh... back of my math homework... xD Let's see how my ESFJ teacher handles this one... :/

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Just something i drew on the computer...i'maware i spellt Detectives wrong but TMW to change it.
View attachment 33984
Omg this made me laugh! I used to make up and draw little characters like this alllll the time, especially during a class that was boring to me. I used to draw one I called "trashy", he had a personality in my head and everything! It was like he was alive in my head...some imagination :)

And the "dectectives" is just pure freaking awesomeness! :)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Love this.

When I saw the title I was gonna put up some of my stick men comics...

Sigh... then I saw all this stuff :....( I suck!!

·
Registered
239 Posts

This is my form of "art." Still working on it! Hopefully one day I'll cover the whole wall. :happy:

@nádej I am BLOWN away by that picture. And doing a painting for every song on Bon Iver's new album?! Genius. I'd like to see how you would interpret the For Emma, Forever Ago album.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts