Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to add 2 questions in here so I don't clutter the board with threads.

1) What would you consider your biggest personality flaw?

2) What would you consider your biggest personality strength? (In other words, what are you most "proud" of when it comes to your personality. )

For me, I'd have to say, I get defensive way too easily. I really am not the best at taking criticism. :|

As for my strength, it's hard for me to say. I'm not really good at listing my strengths, but I'd have to say my free spirit.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
My greatest strengths are my integrity and my depth of compassion.
My greatest flaw is that I am easily damaged. When criticized, I become defensively self-focused and cry easily.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Callousness, Intellect and Mercilessness, on both accounts.

Creativity, Confidence and Guardianship of the vulnerable, on both accounts.

My strengths are my weaknesses and my weaknesses my strengths.
You're so damn smart lol. I don't mean this negatively, it just seems that every one of your posts is filled with intelligence :p

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My greatest strengths are my integrity and my depth of compassion.
My greatest flaw is that I am easily damaged. When criticized, I become defensively self-focused and cry easily.
Hehe, we are similar :p

I don't like being so defensive, though. While I am still sensitive, I no longer feel sadness when someone hurts me, I feel anger. I don't think it's a good thing, but there's a point where I had to stop taking shit.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Biggest personality strength?
Able to think independently,emotions can harm me,creative etc

Flaw?
Procrastination and hopelessly being lazy...:crying:

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Greatest strength is caring for humanities future
Greatest flaw is my inability to use logic over feeling.

·
Registered
675 Posts
My biggest personality flaw is, herm, probably arrogance. I can be a smug bastard, so I apologize in advance!

My biggest personality strength, is flexibility or, I guess, openness? I like to be open to different opinions, if only because I'm learning more. :crazy:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Biggest flaws: Condescending, inferiority complex, intellectually arrogant, cruel, sarcastic, over-emotional, pretentious, illogical, ineffectual, set ridiculously high standards for myself and others, self absorbed, cold, contradictory and contemptuous.

Biggest strength:Ability to be honest about flaws

·
Registered
120 Posts
my flaw: my feelings sometimes control me and blind me to to actions i dont understand the consecquenses of untill later

my greatest strenght is: independent as i am, i dont lose focus under pressure and work well in solitude.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
1) What would you consider your biggest personality flaw?

People think I'm manipulating them even when I'm not and I'm kind of egocentric.

2) What would you consider your biggest personality strength? (In other words, what are you most "proud" of when it comes to your personality. )

My thoughts and ideas, my ability to improvise and see through the clouds.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Weaknesses = No self-confidence, emotionaly unstable, depression, being misunderstood, strong distain for responsibilty:laughing:, procrastination, laziness, confusion

Strenghs = Creativity (enter thy extremely creative mind:crazy:), intellegent, caring about people (empathy), not ignorant, not judgemental, non conformity

·
Registered
387 Posts
My biggest personality flaw - Extreme dislike of conflict and criticism, have very high expectations on myself

My biggest personality strength - Sensitive and concerned for others' feelings, good listener..

·
Banned
2,672 Posts
Flaws:
Ineffective communication (especially verbal), not particularly friendly, slightly self-absorbed, lazy (when something doesn't interest me). A lot dealing with interpersonal interaction.

Strengths:
Independence, creativity, high expectations of self (and others, though many fail). Mostly things that don't require dealing with other people.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's kind of hard to pick just one of each. :unsure:

Strengths: Independent-minded, objective and good at giving advice, rarely phased or offended, perfectionist.

My biggest weakness is relationships, particularly my inability to connect with most people on an emotional level, and that I usually don't care when/if I hurt someone's feelings. I'm also quick to push people away.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Strengths: My thoughts and ideas, my ability to improvise and see through the clouds, Ability to think independently, emotions can't harm me, slightly self-absorbed, lazy (even when something interests me).

Flaws: Procrastination and hopelessly being lazy...:crying:, Need another person to bounce ideas off.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Weakness: Pride, stupid pride.
Strength: I feel emotionally strong, I'm able to go with whatever emotion i'm feeling, understand it and never be overwhelmed. I don't see any emotions as being bad, I also feel no shame in shedding a tear when needed.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
flaws: indifference, self-centeredness, no patience for intellectual incapability, not perceptive on emotion (or my own lack of emotion in my communication), sometimes it takes me longer to take in a new concept than it takes others; due to focusing on the whys and hows and all the various implications and pretences.

strengths: willing to work with communication differences, openness, curiosity, easy to talk to (but nobody knows it), I don't argue to be right--I argue to find out why you are.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts