Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
My worst: I am terribly judgemental, of myself and others. :unsure:

My best: I am loyal, and will do anything to help those I respect/care about.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Flaws:
Lazy, procrastinate, inability to feel sorry for people, tendency to get impatient with people who don't use basic logic

Strengths:
willpower, willingness to try new things, adaptable, always full of surprises.

·
Banned
93 Posts
biggest strength: perseverance

biggest flaw: 'living' in the future a great deal can cause me to become impatient about a lot of things sometimes, I'd consider this my biggest flaw.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Greatest strength: Resilience (bloody, but unbowed...)
Greatest weakness: Feeling things "big", maximizing what shouldn't be maximized.

·
Registered
675 Posts
My biggest personality flaw is, herm, probably arrogance. I can be a smug bastard, so I apologize in advance!

My biggest personality strength, is flexibility or, I guess, openness? I like to be open to different opinions, if only because I'm learning more. :crazy:
Whoa. I can't believe I did this already.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Biggest flaw: I can be cripplingly insecure with people I don't know.

Biggest strength: I'm always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
552 Posts
1) What would you consider your biggest personality flaw?

Lack of direction, avoiding conflict at great lengths, not being able to handle criticism, feeling down more than up, looks for the negative in everything, too much of a loner, can be quietly pompous, not strict when I need to be

2) What would you consider your biggest personality strength? (In other words, what are you most "proud" of when it comes to your personality. )

The ability to understand people (to a certain degree), picking up emotions, and loyalty

Sadly, that's all I have for the upside of my personality.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Flaws: Laziness, procastination, hypersensitivity, defensiveness, avoidance of conflict, clinginess, and social awkwardness.
Strengths: flexibility, inquisitiveness, creativity, loyalty, forgivingness, originalality, and compassion.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Flaws: Bad attention span, social awkwardness, laziness, hyper sensitive, defensive, unmotivated.
Strengths: Willingness to be understanding, easygoing, hopeful, optimistic, peaceful.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Flaws: Insecure, needs to feel appreciated, sometimes clingy, a dreamer, gets bouts of pessimism

Strengths: Good at brainstorming and problem-solving, generally optimistic, driven when she knows what she wants, understanding, passionate about certain things

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Flaws: I can be far too cold and unwelcoming, pretty misanthropic, don't trust emotions at all and try to suppress them at all costs, very uncomfortable expressing said emotions, high tolerance for people.

Strengths: When motivated; I can work on something all day, unbiased with people, willing to admit when I'm wrong, highly curious, will not blindly accept anything without proper evidence.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Biggest Flaw: Almost overwhelming ability to ignore details. Can't keep a schedule. Frequently see emotions as problems and signs of weakness--especially my own. Constantly sell myself short yet manage to be perceived as arrogant. Exist in a cloud of intuition. Get bored quickly when I need to sequentially think things through.

Greatest strength: Loyal and persistent. Believe that everyone has good in them and want to see them do well. Resilient and robust. Witty. Able to make connections and form general theories that elude most other people. Perceptive. Assertive. Optimistic. Fair.

21 - 40 of 128 Posts