Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an INFP female dating a ESTJ male for 2 years now. He is everything an ESTJ should be, but better; he is flexible and always puts my needs first. I would honestly consider him the perfect man in every aspect and am deeply in love. Recently, in the past couple months, we have gotten into two huge fights where he has stated I NEED to change or he doesn't think he can be with me anymore. He is sick of the jealousy I get from his many female friendships, and how he is naturally flirtatious. Also the fact that it is almost impossible for him to win an argument, considering I should be a friggin' lawyer. But he is right, I am needy, selfish, sensitive, jealous, and stubborn by nature. I WANT to change those things about me but it will take time. He feels like I am taking advantage of him (considering he is very "whipped"). It also hurts him that I need my alone time or need space sometimes. I really want things to work out between us. We always bounce back from fights and completely make up the next day, if that helps.
I just need advice. Advice for me to learn to accommodate with the ESTJ and just advice in dealing with my INFP in general.
Thanks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.