Personality Cafe banner
32021 - 32040 of 32093 Posts

·
Registered
INTP
6,906 Posts
I just did a 20 minute home workout, following along with a guy in a youtbe video.

It was intense.

I never thought I would ever do a home workout following along with a person on a screen. Ever.

This is what I have been reduced to.

·
Registered
31,211 Posts
Not my first time, but I realized there is a big distinction between talking about oneself and talking about what others want to talk about.

You are more interesting to yourself than you are to others.

That is unless you become the environment.

But still, I would caution against sharing self-reflective thoughts with others to maximize the profits of conversation.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Acting is an insanely underrated skill, for sure among the hardest things of all things. One reason would be that we people (the audience) pick up on emotions intuitively - and if there is no (or false) emotion, we pick up on that too. The hitch to acting = emotions must be produced mechanically rather than reflexively, since the actors know exactly what is coming. (And you try saying the same thing twice in exact the same manner as you would say it the first time around...)

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
If peanut butter was pudding and pudding was peanut butter, they would tell me to stop eating all that damn pudding like it was peanut butter.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
I think with the rise of internet ventures, some of the job titles are really a joke to call them that.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Extraverts, in an INTP relationship, aren't necessarily the most talkative since their attention tends to be spread over many different people and things.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
After shaving my face completely and getting my hair cut way too short, I am once and for all convinced I want to forever hide the majority of my face - for esthetic reasons as well as philosophical reasons. It's just going to be a rough 1-2 months to watch it all grow back.... I almost literally felt physically sick after seeing myself after the hairdresser's yesterday; Iike I had lost with my hair my entire personality.

·
Registered
INTP
6,261 Posts
Today I'm going on a day trip along a deserted stretch of highway, noted for its plethora of wild animals. If you never hear from me again, it's because I got eaten by a buffalo or something.

·
Registered
INTP
6,261 Posts
Well, that didn't work out. It was a narrow highway with no shoulder. The road was not particularly hilly or curvy, and the embankment (ditch) not very deep, but a slight mistake could be fatal. I drove for about 25 km (15 miles) and had to turn around.

I love highway driving, but certain kinds of roads make me very nervous.

·
Registered
INTP
6,906 Posts
Pics! Where were the pics!

Highway driving is doubly exciting if you use one hand to hold a steering wheel and the other to hold a camera.

·
Registered
31,211 Posts
I am sure many qualified nutritionists would frown at that. But we are all just simple men here, so we will cheer a witless cheer in good luck.
I was partially inspired by a grandma who was eating rough cookie dough everyday. Eating the same poisonous thing everyday will create issues.

I am thinking that my general fatigue is related to a lack of nutrients.

32021 - 32040 of 32093 Posts