Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one of the Seven deadly sins do you think you're most guilty of? This isn't to be taken seriously, I'm just curious to see if there's any correlation between what certain types think are their most negative attributes.
Personally I consider mine to be Sloth. I could do so many things, but that means that I've got to start, and of that I can't be bothered.

Reactions: Night & Day

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I'm a fan of all 7, but gluttony is my crutch

·
Registered
ENTJ - 8w7
3,444 Posts
Which one of the Seven deadly sins do you think you're most guilty of? This isn't to be taken seriously, I'm just curious to see if there's any corelation between what certian types think are their most negative atributes.

I can't decide, I like them all... But gluttony and sloth are probably the lowest on my list...

;)

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Gluttony, wrath, and sometimes pride are my big ones.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
All of them.

But I suppose it would have to be pride and sloth. And gluttony.

·
Registered
398 Posts
My sins differ from time to time. But lately I have Wrath because of the finals. There's a lot of stress and I take it out on many people. My lust also follow up after stress. Wrath is far stronger though.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
All of em, less so with envy, but the rest? Sure.

Damn, I'll make a good impression if I pop up in hell.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sloth and wrath.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Let's see. Envy, check, Gluttony, check, Greed, check, Pride, check, Wrath, check, Lust, check, Sloth, double check. Probably the biggest ones are Sloth, Envy, Pride and Gluttony.

If I ever happen to end up in Hell, it'll be a paaartaayyyy!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Pride. It's the only one that even applies to me.

Lust? Hardly. I think with the head on my shoulders, not the other one.
Gluttony? No
Greed? Again, hardly.
Sloth? No
Wrath? lol...no. The complete opposite of me.
Envy? No (Who exactly am I supposed to envy, anyway?)

As C.S. Lewis said, "Pride can often be used to beat down the simpler vices. Teachers, in fact, often appeal to a boy’s Pride, or, as they call it, his self-respect, to make him behave decently: many a man has overcome cowardice, or lust, or ill-temper, by learning to think that they are beneath his dignity – that is, by Pride." In my case, pride eliminates all the other sins: it doesn't allow me to be lustful, gluttonous, greedy, slothful, wrathful, or envious.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Sloth and gluttony, most definitely. What was I talking about exactly...? *stuffs mouth and goes back to sleep zZzzzZ*

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
All, though greed a lot less.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts