• Cinderella

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Belle - Beauty and the Beast

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Ariel - Little Mermaid

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Alice - Alice in Wonderland (Not pictured)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • ---- The Men ----

• Prince Eric - Little Mermaid

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Prince ? - Snow White

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Aladdin

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Prince Charming - Cinderella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prince Phillip - Sleeping Beauty

• Prince Adam - Beauty and the Beast (Human or Beast form)

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Tarzan (Not pictured)

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Hercules (Not pictured)

Votes: 3 3.9%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had your chance to date any guy or girl from your favorite Disney movies, which character would it be?

Note: Since I do not promote bestiality or intimate relations with children's toys, I have excluded certain popular characters.

Theeeeeee women~

The mennnnnnnnnnn

If you have any alternate choices, feel free to post with an included picture :D.

Reactions: Linnifae

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How lame that the site posts the thread before the polls even up. Anyways, just added it :D.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Prince Eric was a babe, but honestly I had a crush on Peter Pan. Was it the tights? :/

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Beast/Adam - not precisely a "heart throb" but at the very least he's got a HUGE library and doesn't mind quiet...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I voted Mulan. I didn't have any real Disney crushes growing up, but in hindsight she seems pretty awesome. :cool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I love this idea! So much fun!

I don't remember anything about the movie, but Hercules was personable. Must have made an impression too. And Disney removed all of the distasteful pieces of the mythology. I like the revamped version, without the murdering of the wife and children.

Shang is a close second.

As for tv romances, I would love it if I could appropriately idealize myself as Lana and find a Clark. This one wins over them all!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
i'm not interested in any of them -_-;

but i just wanted to say that i think it's rather funny that (accidentally, i presume) there's an option for "the men"... like, COLLECTIVELY, all the men!

·
Banned
3,426 Posts
I didn't have a crush on any Disney characters growing up. But I would say that Hercules would be the most attractive to me. He's not a prince, the idea of "perfection". A guy doesn't have to be perfect, just as long as he's a good person.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't have a crush on any Disney characters growing up. But I would say that Hercules would be the most attractive to me. He's not a prince, the idea of "perfection". A guy doesn't have to be perfect, just as long as he's a good person.

I actually like Hercules -in general-, but I really didn't like the Disney version. He seemed hard to like for quite a large portion of it.

Anyways, while I was looking for the above song, I found a nice vibrant version of...

The quality impresses me~

Reactions: Nostalgic

·
Banned
3,426 Posts
YouTube - hercules - go the distance

I actually like Hercules -in general-, but I really didn't like the Disney version. He seemed hard to like for quite a large portion of it.
Hehe, he had an awkward phase :crazy: :blushed:
Also, I always really could relate to Meg. She hides a lot of hurt, and the way he cherishes her despite the insecurities is nice.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts