Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what your dream world is like? :kitteh: Or if you had the chance to create a new universe, what would it be? How would it be different from Earth?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I guess my dream world would be very peaceful for the most part, the landscape would be more dramatic. Maybe brighter colors, really tall mountains, maybe some surreal things too like floating mountains. Magic would be pretty cool, and maybe some mythicsl creatures. And.... I think that's about it.

1,239 Posts
I guess my dream world would be very peaceful for the most part, the landscape would be more dramatic. Maybe brighter colors, really tall mountains, maybe some surreal things too like floating mountains. Magic would be pretty cool, and maybe some mythicsl creatures. And.... I think that's about it.
Ditto but with marshmallow and candyfloss everywhere :p

And the sky and ambience would be really crazy colours sometimes :)

Kind of like this:
View attachment 305754

If anyone used to play the Lego island videogame, the way you used to change the sky on that game was fricking incredible, it eoiuld be like that sort of thing :D

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
In my daydreams I tend to be in space a lot, often in something like a TARDIS but also often in something less sophisticated so that the all the places and objects still have a wonder in that I don't understand them fully. I might at times be in a space suit drifting away from the space shuttle which I by accident have fallen out of, and in panic I reach in vain for the receding piece of Earth that is my only connection to survival and all those I love and could never leave, and I am struck by fear of death. But every time I do this I get a small extra glimpse of what life is and how it is perhaps not that terrifying to let go of what I fear so much to lose.

Reactions: allanzo

·
Registered
252 Posts
Mine is just a really saturated version of our current world. Nothing too mythical, now that I really look at it. The colors are much more vibrant if we're talking about scenery. Nature and harmony are in abundance. There is no poverty, no famine, no hate, no injustice. Just pure serenity and tranquility where everyone is at peace and in love with everyone.

Everyone's strength is amplified and helping one another is equivalent to oxygen. Our weaknesses are diminished; where one of us falters, the others pick up willingly. Tenderness, love, and support are reciprocated without question. Everyone is beautiful; figuratively and physically. We would still all be individuals, but individuals who know how to come together and work with one another for a better future.

But alas, it is just my dream...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I have a number of different worlds I like to visit depending on my mood:

- An underwater world complete with species, buildings and my favourite characters;
- A vacuum world which is filled with bug like critters and energy creatures;
- A world of pure light where I can just float and bask in waves of emotion and vibration;
- A fantasy world with dragons, unicorns and fantabulous creatures that I have dreamed up;
- A manga-like animated world where I go on adventures, have powers and save the world from unspeakable evil.

To name just a few :)

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Hm..honestly I probably wouldn't change much aesthetically. It would have the same components as certain places on Earth - an uncrowded beach..a wooded area..a starry night sky overlooking a large, grassy field..a small country home..peace and quiet most of the time..lots of adventures that are more suspenseful than violent involving mythical creatures. I might make it night time for most of the year.

Mostly I'd probably change the people. I'd rid of people with bad intentions and have everyone understand one another. If anyone even tried to start a war, their bodies would be locked into a state of paralysis (caused by nature..not another human being) until they gave up the idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts