- Long Duck Dong (16 Candles)
- whoever the song "womanizer" was about

Reactions: Wake

·
Registered
234 Posts
7w6
- Charlie McDonnell
That's interesting, I've never quite been able to his figure out his type. I would have thought 5w6 would have been more fitting, and I was thinking his MBTI would probably be ISTJ.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
That's interesting, I've never quite been able to his figure out his type. I would have thought 5w6 would have been more fitting, and I was thinking his MBTI would probably be ISTJ.
there is no way we are talking about the same person. the person I'm talking about is a blatant Ne dom 7w6

·
Registered
234 Posts
there is no way we are talking about the same person. the person I'm talking about is a blatant Ne dom 7w6
Oh don't get me wrong, he's creative, but creativity isn't entirely down to Ne, and ISTJs tend to have the kind of quite, yet quirky humour Charlie displays, even in his earlier vlogs. Besdies, dom Ne tends to be very overpowering, and Charlie was an extremely quiet boy all through his life and to this day describes himself as "pretty introverted" despite his wild YouTube success. I'm not sure though, it seems difficult to type somebody like him, as his videos are pre meditated and planned, not spur of the moment, so we can't really interpret a lot from his behaviour in them.
(I feel like I've kind of ruined this guys topic. Sorry about that OP D:)

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Al Franken 6w7 sp/so

Malcom X 6w5 so/sp

Bruce Springsteen 6w5 sx/sp

Amy Lee 6w7 sp/sx

Fictional 6w5 example:

Teddy Daniels from Shutter Island.

6w7 Rogue from X-Men

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Most of the time, people I know in real life come to mind.

But since Mad Men came back on, Don Draper always comes to mind as a 6w5 - I've seen him typed as a 3 on a lot of message boards in the past but I can't see him as anything else but a 6w5.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Oh don't get me wrong, he's creative, but creativity isn't entirely down to Ne, and ISTJs tend to have the kind of quite, yet quirky humour Charlie displays, even in his earlier vlogs. Besdies, dom Ne tends to be very overpowering, and Charlie was an extremely quiet boy all through his life and to this day describes himself as "pretty introverted" despite his wild YouTube success. I'm not sure though, it seems difficult to type somebody like him, as his videos are pre meditated and planned, not spur of the moment, so we can't really interpret a lot from his behaviour in them.
(I feel like I've kind of ruined this guys topic. Sorry about that OP D:)
I'm sorry, but I cannot find anything ISTJ about him. he claims he is quite because most ENFPs think they are introverts and because he is shy IRL, but honestly, Ne is EVERYWHERE. he is like an Ne monster. every about his videos is out of the blue, giddy, scattered and possessing an endearing yet nervous mental energy.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Since watching the series The Walking Dead, the character Daryl comes to mind when I think of 'counterphobic Six'. I find him one of the most fascinating fictional characters ever, especially in Season Two. You never quite know what he's thinking. He doesn't say much so you don't get to know many of his specific issues except through his dreams/hallucinations. You can see his eyes scanning the environment and the intentions of others. He's always observing, analyzing. He displays Six vacillation, back-and-forthness toward the group as a whole. He's attached to them yet tries to create distance, to remain unattached. He's always complaining about them, declaring the group "broken"; isolating himself by sleeping outside alone in his tent, or trying to intimidate them with his badger-like personality. Yet, not only does he never leave the group, he also doesn't hesitate to risk his life for them. He's fiercely loyal to his group even while he's always questioning its integrity. His feelings toward his older brother (the central authority figure in his life) are also obviously very complex and ambivalent, ranging from resentment and hate to admiration (he looks up to his bro because of how "tough" he is).

·
Registered
272 Posts
1: Any butler, but Alfred is the most commonly recognized.

2: "God, I love you."

3: "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

4: I usually imagine a french artist in a beret.

5: I usually think of the Xeno games, mainly the villains like Wilhelm here.

6: Meditation. To calm anxiety/panic attacks/neuroticism.

7: "The best day of the year!"

8: Kerchak from Tarzan.

9: Couldn't find an image but this is what pops into my mind when talking about a 9.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Aside from the obvious famous scholars and scientists....

Type 5 - thom yorke

Reactions: Jamie.Ether

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
7w6

http://www.deviantart.com/download/208465459/little_prince_and_rose_by_blackink_studio-d3g44z7.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Sora-kingdom-hearts-501969_434_700.jpg

1 - 20 of 46 Posts