Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also, if you were into games....What would have been your base stats? And How would you arrange points to
different attributes like hp, attack, defense, sp. attack, sp.defence and speed?

My favourite pokemon is Umbreon.

favourite type would be dark ghost.

If I were to give base stats to myself

I would have impressive speed and with good sp defense and sp attack.

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Hard to choose but I've always like physic and ice types despite being weak, I also like fire types but dark types are pretty nice.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Dunsparce

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Hmm. Favorite pokemon would be Nidoking (I always name him Gilgamesh haha).

Favorite type would be Grass and Poison.

For base stats, I'd probably invest high in special attack, physical defense, and speed.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 so/sx
428 Posts
My favourite Pokemon is Mismagius- mainly for its design. I love the hat and its colour scheme. My appreciation for Mismagius started while seeing YouTuber 'Lueroi' use one in his Pearl walkthrough. Mismagius would be quite frightening to encounter in real life though. Gonna add something new. If I was a Pokemon trainer with Mismagius in my party I would have her type as an ENFP. Incredibly mischievous and loves playing pranks. Not completely trusting of new people/pokemon due to fear of rejection and tries to suppress her feelings when hurt by turning them into a joke. Doesn't like dealing with her feelings because she fears being trapped by them. When blaming herself for something, she withdraws into inferior Si but feels better when introduced to new possibilities. Gradually opens up more through ongoing support from trainer (me) and other Pokemon. Eventually feels more comfortable with feelings and becomes quite empathetic to other Pokemon and humans. Maybe a 7w6.

My favourite type is probably ghost. I seem to also like poison and ice.
If I were a Pokemon, I wouldn't mind having mediocre attack stats but with good investment in defence and speed stats. Similar to Lopunny in terms of stat distribution.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,415 Posts
I tend to like Fire and Leaf types. I like any Pokemon that looks kind of like a real animal, really. If I were to be one, probably Eevee (though I wouldn't be able to choose what to evolve into!) or maybe Dratini.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
My favorite Pokemon is Emboar, not only can it learn powerful fire and fight type moves, it can also learn scald and solar beam, water and grass type moves, respectively, of moderate power. This makes it a good all-around Pokemon, it can take on a lot of different types. It's powerful and versatile. Honestly no clue what stats I would have lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
I really don't know how to pick between Dragonair and Swirlix, but my favourite type is Fairy. My friends say I'd either be a Jigglypuff or a Sylveon but I feel like Sylveons are maybe a little too graceful to be me, haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts