Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I asked my INTJ sister today, "What do you think is the best quality about you?"

To which she replied, "Everything".

Which cracked me up and made me adore her even more.

So now I extend this question to you, what's your favourite personal quality that you have?

·
Registered
16,307 Posts
My ability to stay calm in any situation. I'm sure it will be useful one day when some crisis happens and I need to lead people to safety.

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
I'm funny. And essentially, extremely sweet.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
It's kind of everything for me too haha :) but probably my sense of humor tied with my ability to handle emotionally difficult information from people and stay calm/objective.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love being able to remain completely neutral in an argument. Works wonders when resolving other people's issues. Also, being able to stay calm (at least on the outside) definitely has its value.

·
Registered
267 Posts
My independent mind. I love how my opinions aren't easily influenced by the opinions of another simply because his manner of speaking was refreshing and convincing. Also, I don't have the sheep mentality that many of the people I know have.

Also, I love how I'm skeptical about almost everything. Everybody lies, and everything should be doubted unless substantial evidence is shown to prove otherwise. Only the people who have earned your trust can have them.

In other words, I love how I'm not an idiot.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
The ability to question everything, from the mundane to the profound, including my own ideas. The ability to see connections in everything and the possible consequences is great too.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I am most proud of my unattached analytic ability, my lack of caring for people/society and my ability to handle any crisis without freaking out or being worried in the moment. Strangely enough, these very things make most people dislike me because they see me as Spock, when I couldn't care less for rules. Parents won't shut up about how I think rules are for people too stupid to make the smart choices by themselves.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts