Votes: 9 27.3%
  • J

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So INFPs, which of the letters in MBTI do you value most in a person? We can all say we live in a world where everyone is equal, but as is said, some are more equal than others. We already have our favorite types, so why not a favorite letter?

Personally, I find myself gravitating towards N's. It's an air of intelligence and sense of connectedness that I don't get from S's.

So favorite letter, go.

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
Definitely the N.

I don't know what I would do without it.

Edit: sorry I should of read the thread first.....I guess it's still the same answer.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
it was between the N and the P, but I went with P.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hmm. Good question. I might have to say F. But I like every letter of INFP pretty much the same :happy:

·
Registered
105 Posts
my original thought was N, for sure, but then i thought about whether id rather hang out with someone who was SF or NT and i went with SF (generally). if its what letter i like about myself the most, that might be different. i couldnt pick just one :p any NF person i can get along with in my experience.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I don't get along too well with "S"'s... They seem to be irritated by how I'm always in my head.

·
Registered
122 Posts
NP's are the bestest.

·
Premium Member
15,544 Posts
No doubt at all -- The I. It's all that really matters to me. Well, sorta. Kinda. Maybe. Probably. Most likely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts