Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
ISFJ
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many videos are just weird and/or don't go with the songs at all. I think it's so rare to find a video that touches me and makes me think or feel anything. Do you have any videos that you like that means something to you? (music videos)
Here's one I like:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
A 1000 musicians gathered in a small city in Italy to play music from their favorite band hoping that they will come play there. It worked and so well that they now tour too.

Not only is the song touching lyrically but the act itself holds a lot of emotion and feeling.

·
Banned
2,886 Posts

Reactions: R22 and Penny

·
Registered
ISxP 5
3,324 Posts
A 1000 musicians gathered in a small city in Italy to play music from their favorite band hoping that they will come play there. It worked and so well that they now tour too.

Not only is the song touching lyrically but the act itself holds a lot of emotion and feeling.

Reminded me of this one:

Even though I don't like the vocals in it :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,886 Posts

·
Banned
1,843 Posts

One of the most inspiring and touching videos I've ever seen. Brings a tear to my eye, makes me want to go out and live.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts

Leaves me with tears. It is so beautiful!

Reactions: Notus Asphodelus

·
Registered
INFJ
1,555 Posts
I actually prefer this live version to the original video. So raw. She was overcome by emotion herself when singing it because she was thinking of the guy she wrote the song about.

·
Registered
INFJ
1,555 Posts
I admit I’m a sucker for these types of videos. Seeing normal people who have endured bullying for years finally get up the courage to sing and in turn blow everyone away!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts