Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 31 37.3%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's your favourite season? And why ?

Mine would be Winter,
I love to have it cool and quiet.
And everything looks so peaceful when covered by a layer of snow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My favorite season is Fall.

I love jacket weather, but winter takes it too far. Taking walks with a cool breeze blowing, and leaves falling around me has always helped me clear my mind and put things into perspective. There's also something haunting and poetic about leaves taking on such vibrant colors before they die. Nature's swan song.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Summer. SAD problem.

Reactions: Luciano

·
Registered
14 Posts
I prefer spring, the smell of melting snow, wet soil, new buds - it makes me feel so much alive and real and ready for whatever. And it is so much better to take off clothes than to put them on :crazy:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Winter

Mediterranean climate makes our winters very mild.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Winter, I love the cold and going to a park and no one is there. It feels cleaner. The flies and mosquitos are dead. Baking and cooking is more fun because your not heating up your house just to cool it down again.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Autumn.

I love the cooler weather and all the stuff that comes with it when you're surrounded by farmland: fresh picked apples and pumpkins, the last mowing of a hayfield, frost and fog clinging to auburn pastures. Last night I savored a glass of fresh apple cider, mulled with cinnamon and cloves. Heaven!

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
Hockey season!

Also, everyone else is miserable in winter and it is hilarious. I feel much more cheerful surrounded by griping whiners, watching them slip on ice and suffer.... :happy:

Reactions: Hemoglobin

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,530 Posts
In order of preference:
Spring
Fall
Summer
Winter

The only thing that makes winter bearable where I live (Kansas) is that the winter wheat starts coming up just as I'm getting sick to death of winter weather. I hate the cold - it seeps into my bones and settles there. I love how in spring everything comes to life and there are thunderstorms - there are few sensations I love more than a good thunderstorm.

Reactions: Orion

·
Registered
221 Posts
Summer. I hate clothing, I could go around naked all year so during the summer I can grab my flippy floppies, my swim trunk and my muscle shirt.. ahhhh nothing fresher and more comfortable than that!

Next would be spring, autumn and winter (I don't like winter cos it's so rainy in here, and I like to go outside sometimes)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Autumn. 'Cause that's when school starts.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
i voted winter but i mean the winter with lots of rain and thunderstorm not the one with the snow ... I love Rain ^^

1 - 20 of 40 Posts