Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us about your first game! What was it like? Were you scum or town? Did you find it enjoyable? It'll be fun to hear everyone's stories.

Mine was Mafia XIV - Ave Ceasar! I was town, but I spent half of the game thinking I was scum. I think I misunderstood my role. I was pretty nervous and defensive up until the point where I realised I wasn't actually scum. xD My role was Centurion, I could basically commit a murder-suicide during the day phase, but the game ended in a town win before I had a chance to use it. I lurked a lot and only posted when somebody accused me, but thankfully I still lived to the end. Thanking wasn't allowed even though it was still in the Game Forum, which was very odd for me at the time. Also, the moderator scared me to death. That avatar, that username, that Type 8 label... -shudder-

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,151 Posts
WHAT?!

You're Kitzara? *Mind Blown* I actually vaguely remember the change, but in my mind you were a different person with a different gender >__<

My first game was the one immediately after that, which you played in too!
http://personalitycafe.com/mafia/95933-mafia-xv-produce-pandemonium-fruits-win.html

I was scum and there were no QT's, so communication with my team was almost non-existent. We didn't NK one night, someone on our team retired halfway, and I think someone was modkilled. Also, I didn't realize I had a power scum role until almost the end of the game! Somehow, I was the last scum alive =P

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT?!

You're Kitzara? *Mind Blown* I actually vaguely remember the change, but in my mind you were a different person with a different gender >__<

My first game was the one immediately after that, which you played in too!
http://personalitycafe.com/mafia/95933-mafia-xv-produce-pandemonium-fruits-win.html

I was scum and there were no QT's, so communication with my team was almost non-existent. We didn't NK one night, someone on our team retired halfway, and I think someone was modkilled. Also, I didn't realize I had a power scum role until almost the end of the game! Somehow, I was the last scum alive =P
LOL. You make it sound like I had a sex change.

I can barely remember that game. o_o The only bit I remember is that I was a dragon fruit that was somehow a VT, and I was annoyed that something with dragon in its name wasn't a power role. :laughing:

·
PerC's 6w6
5,880 Posts
Mine was Sonny's Lost Boys Newbie game. It was really great. Like, first off my town mason partner died (the second night or something) so I was alone and totally unsure of what to do. I then tried to make sure I didn't get lynched. The only thing was that I kept being attacked by people and having to defend myself and made a few slipups that almost got me lynched. I managed to survive until the end of the game but was shocked to find that the people who were attacking me and WIFOMing me were scum lol. Excellent game, though.

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
630 Posts
Ima drunk now. But the dclue game wasx epic. And I loce spades fdor moding it. Yay! I was scum, anda I killed everyone hjahahahah, right £@Kyo?

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,151 Posts
Ima drunk now. But the dclue game wasx epic. And I loce spades fdor moding it. Yay! I was scum, anda I killed everyone hjahahahah, right £@Kyo?
z0mg *meltsss* <33

·
Banned
525 Posts
Whatever man. First game also in Spade's Clue Game, together with a lot of other noobs who've continued playing and been good mafia buddies since (@Dyslexicon, @Fear Itself, @LexiFlame, @MindSlinger).

http://personalitycafe.com/mafia/141449-mafia-newbie-iii-clue-mafia-win.html

That game literally gave a lot of mini heart attacks, and got me all paranoid in later Days, which turned good because it gave me stronger town read with all the slips, I think. But only to realize that scums, or at least Dys, was flying too much under my radar! *rawr* I actually thought I had a fellow mindfucked newb with me!

My role was 1-Shot Vig, and I had used my kill on Loveternity Night 1, and I was happy he was scum! (The joys of being newb and hitting a mafia vet.)

·
MOTM November 2013
2,702 Posts

·
MOTM November 2013
2,702 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts

·
MOTM November 2013
2,702 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
First game was the Van Helsing/Twilight game, were I was a scummy wolf. Didn't get any accurate reads for the other scum team and ended up killing two vampires by chance when it was better to keep them alive at that point. :frustrating: I was the last to die.

·
MOTM November 2013
2,702 Posts
Bitch please, I came back and won the game for you. :cool:
I was the one who had to hound everyone in the QT to take the obvious winning move.

DeasVail

12-23-2012
04:36 PM ET (US)
So, should I vote Qrivan or benr?
cue5c
12-23-2012
05:29 PM ET (US)
benr, I believe. We can't afford to take a chance and off ourselves.
J Squirrel
12-23-2012
06:10 PM ET (US)
He used it. Why would you doubt that? How else would ThankE have come to his rescue like that day one? How else would he be passing along who sanari investigated? He used it. We know he used it. If we all vote for him, we win. Cue, I still like how poetic it would be for you to start the bandwagon.

This is very simple. We all vote for benr, we win.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
But seriously about 1/2 of the players know the story of my first mafia game. Any of them can tell it. You'll have to tie me up and restrain me if you really want me to tell it. Hmph! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I was the one who had to hound everyone in the QT to take the obvious winning move.

DeasVail

12-23-2012
04:36 PM ET (US)
So, should I vote Qrivan or benr?
cue5c
12-23-2012
05:29 PM ET (US)
benr, I believe. We can't afford to take a chance and off ourselves.
J Squirrel
12-23-2012
06:10 PM ET (US)
He used it. Why would you doubt that? How else would ThankE have come to his rescue like that day one? How else would he be passing along who sanari investigated? He used it. We know he used it. If we all vote for him, we win. Cue, I still like how poetic it would be for you to start the bandwagon.

This is very simple. We all vote for benr, we win.
Yes, but on Day 3 you and @QrivaN were going to be double lynched. That's when I came in and took advantage of @StaceofBass to get her lynched and throw suspicion on @Pavane while getting you "cleared". Not to mention everyone kept wanting to go after dolorous haze, who was the switcher and switching herself which could have killed one of us. You did get me on the right track as far as sanari/Loveternity goes, though, since I had their roles switched up. And yes, the ben vote was beautiful and poetic, so thank you. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 196 Posts