Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love INFPs and INFJs because usually I think they are usually intelligent,very sweet, kind, and easy to get along with.

·
MotM 5/2015 | Bankslayer
13,347 Posts
INTPs for some reason ;x

Reactions: Neolux

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
INFJ's for sure! Once you get to get to know them they're hilarious and they become ESTP's but only with YOU and it makes you feel important.

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
I don't really see why I should feel guilty about liking any particular type, but regardless, ESTP. Clearly they are not compatible with me and they don't tend to have much time for me, but I like them regardless.

·
The Cooliest
7,635 Posts
INFP
i like Introverts i don't know why
they seem quiet and deep and it's just UGH!
like this description of INFP
'Loyal advocates and champions, caring deeply about their causes and a few special people.
Interested in contemplating life's mysteries, virtues, and vices in their search for wholeness.'
it's just cute, the types that seem detached thinking about values and meanings, it's just, just ugh!
also INFJ & ISFP's i like 'em
i can't put into words why i like them, i just do
:blushed:

·
MotM 5/2015 | Bankslayer
13,347 Posts
INFP
i like Introverts i don't know why
they seem quiet and deep and it's just UGH!
like this description of INFP
'Loyal advocates and champions, caring deeply about their causes and a few special people.
Interested in contemplating life's mysteries, virtues, and vices in their search for wholeness.'
it's just cute, the types that seem detached thinking about values and meanings, it's just, just ugh!
also INFJ & ISFP's i like 'em
i can't put into words why i like them, i just do
:blushed:
:Blushed:

Reactions: AddictiveMuse

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I shouldn't feel guilty about this at all. But...INFP's.
Why? Well, I have traits from both INTP and INFP (though I feel I'm an INTP), but the feeling part makes me see things differently.

·
Banned
2,387 Posts
Why guilty? ISFP and INFP. Both lovely in their own way. :blushed:

They're so Fierce. :cool:

Reactions: clairdelunatic

·
Registered
18 Posts
I find myself drawn to the polar opposites of me: the istj. I don't call it guilty because how can it be incriminating to be friends with someone? :tongue: I find their particular, straight-forward train of thought fascinating. As an enfp I bounce everywhere so they seem so wonderfully grounded.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts