Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to share this thought with all of you.
My best friend tested as an ENFJ recently, so i started reading about all of you in general and she is definetly one. You guys somehow manage to take out the litte F in me, make feel all warm an fussy. You are all so nice and warm you want me to protect you and help you whatever way I can. Which is weird, as I usually don't give a damn about people in general.

So in short, you guys rock!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Thank you so much, I love ENTPs. They're intelligent, witty, and have the best sense of humor. I was wondering if they could potentially like us back, so I'm glad to hear the ENTP/ENFJ duo works out well. Do you feel that ENFJs are too needy though? That they invade your personal space too much?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Aww thank you! <3

Building on Ryuoken's statement, I vote we pick Kairos up and run around with 'em prior to squeezing the F out of them in a big ol' hug.

*shifty eyes*

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks! You just made my day with that comment. :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hahahahahahhaahahah squeeze the f out of you meant FEELING or FUCK? shoooot misunderstandings againnn

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Dear ENFJs,
You guys are amazing! I wish there were more of you guys around. You guys are easy to talk to. Sometimes I fight with you guys but everything can be solved with a hug.
That is all
P.S ENFJ Girls stop smothering me to death in hugs and ENFJ guy stop giving me bro hugs in public.:happy:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dear ENFJs,
You guys are amazing! I wish there were more of you guys around. You guys are easy to talk to. Sometimes I fight with you guys but everything can be solved with a hug.
That is all
P.S ENFJ Girls stop smothering me to death in hugs and ENFJ guy stop giving me bro hugs in public.:happy:

Dear ENFP,
Though your sentiments are appreciated, I'm afraid we can't stop smothering you to death in hugs.
It's against our nature.

Sincerely,
Random ENFJ girl.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!!! Anytime.

My best friend is an ENTP as well, so this post makes me especially happy :D
That's awsome. Though sometimes I admit I don't understand how can she like me as a friend, because I'm really don't notice details like her, and forgot her birthday twice, and this year i called two days before it by mistake, and she used to get mad at me because I never call her. Whenever she talks about her feelings and other people feelings I'm mostly thinking "wtf, i don't understand a thing you are saying", but even though I don't understand I do realise I get protective. So... I don't know how our friendshp works, but it does!

Thank you so much, I love ENTPs. They're intelligent, witty, and have the best sense of humor. I was wondering if they could potentially like us back, so I'm glad to hear the ENTP/ENFJ duo works out well. Do you feel that ENFJs are too needy though? That they invade your personal space too much?
A bit, yes. But I always thought it was because you are more normal than me :p. NT usually are cold as a rock, we don't really understand people feelings in general.
I saw my friend in collage almost everyday, and she still wanted me to call her and go to visit her. But I always understood it's because she needed it. From what i got from her, I think you guys need to have someone to be there just to talk to. Specially when in a lot of stress. Therefore thanks to ENTP's ability to find the positive side of EVERYTHING, we help you laugh and feel better in momments of possible depression... even if your grandmother died, your mother is sick, and you just broke up with your boyfriend who is now literally stalking you. Hmm... now that i think about it, last year it was a really crappy year for her....
Anyway, yes. To an ENTP you might seem needy sometimes, but know that we have our little secret.... we like being needed and liked. What we really don't like is being forced to answer what we feel about something :p (because we seriously don't know). At that's usually what makes us clash with feeling types who want to know what we feel instead of what we think.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Dear ENFJs,
That is all
Aww... come on over and get you a hug.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts