Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if you could pick any other personality you'd like, which one would it be?

I would personally choose ENTJ because of their strong will and efficiency

·
Registered
282 Posts
I took the mbti quiz as my ideal self and got ENTJ, which sounds about right.

They're like INTPs, but with social skills and the ability to see out their vision.

·
Registered
115 Posts
ENFJ, with me it's the ability to be openly friendly and be completely you - and that you is NOT some spacey moron. I could actually start getting goals through the 50% threshold if I were an ENFJ too.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I wouldn't want to change, but maybe I'd choose to be extroverted... But then again, if I were extroverted, I worry I might be a really annoying person, so maybe not. haha

If I could change my Enneatype, though (I'm a 9) I would choose 4 or 2.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I wouldn't change it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm happy with who I am at this point in my life, although if I could change anything, I'd try for a little less Fe (though I wouldn't get rid of it altogether). It can often be a bit overwhelming.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
ENTJ.
I admire their independent nature , their dedication to their goals and their confidence.
My mother is ENTJ and I respect her very much , the way she overcame the problems in her life is amazing. I wish I was more like her.

·
Banned
632 Posts
I'm tempted to say INTJ, but really, wishing your type away is bad faith. Everyone is the culmination of their genetics, their conditioning and their actions so wishing that stuff away is like wanting to be someone else.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm happy with my personalty type. However, I think my life would be easier if I were an INTJ - less emotional mood swings and all that. I've always believed it is wiser to make decisions based on reason rather than feelings, but I just can't. I am ruled by my emotions.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
ENFJ because obviously they match INFP THE BEST :rolleyes: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts