Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
ENFJ mostly...but ESFP as well, they're really spunky!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I actually think that being an INTP is great.
If I absolutely had to trade.. maybe I'd become at ENTJ.

Powerful people and they get stuff done. (Steve Jobs was supposedly an ENTJ.)

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
I enjoy being INFP too much to be honest but I could give ENTP a go, I honestly think they are perfectly balanced but I am not sure what it would feel like to be not Fi-dom. I would love some artistic side of ISFP. I love INTJs too much ha ! Absolute coolness but I get my share of it by acting like INTJs to keep the shell to the world strong - I sometimes convince myself even- ;D But definitely not high Fe..As a Fi-dom it is really difficult for me to even imagine.

I think I'll stay an INFP ^^ but the world should change a bit !

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I want to be ENTP, ENFJ, and an INTJ/INFJ combo. I do love being an intuitive, be it introverted N or extroverted N.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
pnxtfe duh

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Istj

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I think I'd like to try a day of being ENFJ or INFJ. Because we share none of the same functions but generally the same order, so I'd want to be able to feel how different my way of thinking was in order to truly understand MBTI fully. I think I'd also like to try out ISTP and ESFJ for similar reasons. Just playing around with functions. xNTJ might be fun...ENTP, too.

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
Somehow, there's no one really that I look up more to than my INTP uncle, who has practiced law as a patent lawyer (now he doesn't have a job, but he's too good for it in my opinion)....(though he may be an ENTP with a mid-western US upbringing). Somehow, I always feel he's telling the truth, and somehow he says it with gusto in a likable way.

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
I'd love to experience being an ISFP! They sound so peaceful, creative, sensitive, adventurous, playful and empathetic, yet will confront atrocities if they must, and are non-pacifying or conformist, despite being shy. I feel like I'd learn so much. They seem to be harmoniously ambiverted; balanced and in-touch internally and externally. : )
Hey, their ain't nothing peaceful or sensitive about us. I'd bite your damn head off, and light your house on fire! :frustrating:

lol jk

·
Registered
138 Posts
I wouldn't change my type, but a bit stronger E wouldn't hurt either. On the other hand I would't want to depend on others too much. I can't honestly imagine what it would be like to be a feeler, so it would be nice to try it for a day for the sake of the experience. Maybe I would finally understand what's the point of acting on emotion without thinking things through first and understand my feeler friends and their argumentation a little better. I don't know if ISFP would be a bit too much but hey, it's a one time chance so I would take full advantage of it. That would probably be the scariest day of my life. Weirdest for sure..!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts