Votes: 4 2.6%

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious for the statistics (just for entertainment purposes, I don't believe in numerology).
To calculate it you'll need your birth date. I'll use mine as an example.
1-My birth date is July 12 1999 (07.12.1999) So I'll add all of the numbers 7+1+2+1+9+9+9=38
2-Keep adding the numbers until you get a number with one digit, except for the cases when the sum is 11, 22 or 33.
For me it would be: 3+8=11

You can also use this calculator Life Path | Token Rock

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
I got 9

I neither believe or disbelieve in numerology but it made for an interesting read
I'm 9, too and I am not this:

You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.

Fun, though

Reactions: Peppermint Mocha

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm an 11, and it actually resonates with me a great deal. I don't usually put much stock in these things, but this one is strangely accurate for me (and quite beautiful in its own way).

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm a 3. Fascinating to read about.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

The searcher and the seeker of the truth.

Life path 7's have a clear and compelling sense of themself as a spiritual being. As a result, the life path 7 is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You may have noticed you are well-equipped to handle your task. You possess a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker, capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research, and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight and practical solutions to problems.

Yep; right on.

Welcome to the forums, @Sarben37! .

·
Registered
9,816 Posts
I don't believe you are more special than others because of your birthdate.

Of course, you want to be an 11, a 22 or a 33. They are the special ones. It's rubbish.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't believe you are more special than others because of your birthdate.

Of course, you want to be an 11, a 22 or a 33. They are the special ones. It's rubbish.
It's just for fun, not that your birthday will determine the way you live anyway :/
Btw, 2 is more rare than 11.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
If I do it thusly, I get 33. If I plug into the calculator on the original site you posted, I get 6.
6/28/1970

Yes, Tanstaafl28, if you keep adding the digits in your birthdate to get a single digit result, you get 6. The trick is to recognize a ~master number~ when you arrive at one and to Stop Adding.

If you get to 11 or 22 or 33, that is your result. Celebrate having a cool master number!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Life Path Number 5

The key to your personality is freedom.

You love travel, adventure, variety and meeting new people. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life. You love to be involved in several things at the same time as long as you are not tied down to any one area. You like change, new things and new horizons. You make friends easily, your personality is upbeat and often inspiring attracting people from all walks of life

·
Registered
33 Posts
My mom is into numerology. I'm a 6, but the descriptions given makes it sound like we're some of the most irrationally sentimental people. It's quite the contrary in my case.
I can relate much more to 7. :p

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Mine is either 33 or 6.

If I use this method: 1+4+3+1+9+8+7= 33

If I use this one: 1+4= 5 (day of birth), 3 (month), 1+9+8+7= 25= 7 (year)/ 5+3+7= 15= 6

I saw some numerologists using the second method, but the first one is more popular. I'm not sure which number is mine.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The searcher and the seeker of the truth.

It's pretty accurate but it's accidental. My mom doesn't relate to her number (1) at all.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts