Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
I'd simply prefer to be extroverted. I'm not too bothered about the other preferences.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I struggle with procrastination so I wouldn't mind being a J.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I wouldn't mind being an ISTP some days.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I love being myself, just a little more balanced would be nice.... more T please >-<
Actually ENTPs seem like cool cookies and I really wouldn't mind joining their camp.

It'd be cool to step into all the different type's shoes for a day. Maybe I could try acting like a stereotypical INTJ for a while.. :laughing: That'd scare the neighbours. (I mean the sudden personality change, no offence to the lovely INTJs among us.. Mwaha.)

·
Registered
583 Posts
ENFP, hands down. I wouldn't lose my writing ability, and I might be able to get a job and a girlfriend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sometimes I wish I were extraverted. I would make life a lot easier/simpler. But at the same time I like being introverted...

Maybe it's the conceitedness it me, but I'm happy being a mastermind. xD

Reactions: bubbamamma

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
ENTJ, but with a nice slice of Ne on the side.
Wouldn't that be like an ESTJ with very 'well-developed' Ne? That would be an interesting type to try out.....

Well, ENFP isn't too far off. Sometimes I think it would be more fun, but it's more of a ENFP stereotype fascination than wanting Fi/Te preferences for more than a certain amount of time.

Otherwise, the fantasies are pretty much contained to my own type :tongue:

·
Registered
NiTe 549
5,321 Posts
I wonder sometimes about ISTP, what it would be like to appreciate the physical world in more of an in-depth way..which I'd love to do with those preferences. Ti-Se-Ni seems like a badass combo.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
If I ever thought about not being an INTJ, would it be blasphemy? :philosoraptor:

·
Registered
107 Posts
ISTP and see how they view the world. They look pretty interesting, at least their description does :p
Or maybe an ENFJ.
woah! Lol! Was just about to say the same thing.
Well, i like enfj coz they are just so out there and are so influential. I think i'd be a lot more confident too. And istp's seem to be totally confident in their own world and in what they do. (not sure what they really are like, though).

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Some days I wish I were an ENTP . . .

However, don't extraverts sometimes get really bored due to lack of social contact? Introverts don't seem to have this problem as frequently.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'd like to know what it's like to be ESFP one day. They have so much fun and loves people interaction. I can't do what they do, at least not to the fullest extent. And I like the drama that comes with the ESFP. =) I envy the lavishing lives they have.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.