Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always in a better mood during the day than I am at night. Mostly because I live in the moment during the day and just work or relax, but reflect on life and the immediate future before I fall asleep; that last part can be a really stressful moment on some nights.

Are there other ISFP's that can relate?

I'm not sure if it comes with the type, or if it's a sign of depression to be honest :/

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm sort of your opposite. Well... I can freak out anytime.
Day time freaks me out because I don't see a way out though I can describe what I feel is wrong.
Night time is better for me, cos I never have anything going on. It's like... the problems at night are controlled by me, in the day I'm at the mercy of everything.

It could be a sign of depression, the beginning of it or something. I can't diagnose you though!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sort of your opposite. Well... I can freak out anytime.
Day time freaks me out because I don't see a way out though I can describe what I feel is wrong.
Night time is better for me, cos I never have anything going on. It's like... the problems at night are controlled by me, in the day I'm at the mercy of everything.

It could be a sign of depression, the beginning of it or something. I can't diagnose you though!
I think you are right, thanks for the answer!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think that I'm not necessarily in a better mood at any time. I kind of act differently depending on the time, but I don't think that I have a better attitude at any particular time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts