Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe.. alrighty.. i was going through an emotional time and i was kinda like... I need to stop being so down.. so i started to think of random things.. and tell me why you think they need that hehe :) just something alittle thing i did to keep my little tired brain from exploding.. :)

Trees are giving,
Grass is two sided,
Wind is mysterious,
Storms are destructive,
Rain is gently,
Snowflakes are lost,
Flowers is beauty,
Oceans and seas are missunderstood,
Lakes are curious,
Swamps are outgoing,
Puddles are playful,
Dirt is only the beginning,
Clouds are childish,
Hurricanes release anger.

That's all i got so far:) what do you think i called them that? :cool:

·
Banned
166 Posts
Swamps are not outgoing at all, they're not even cooperating when I fall in them.

(altough i never fell in one:unsure: but that's probably what they'd do, you can see it in their eyes!)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
swamps are too outgoing?!?! they invite all the insects, frogs, turtles, snakes, and other nature things to let them live with them!! how isn't that outgoing?!?! :D :D :D

·
Banned
166 Posts
Nice reasoning young apprentice.
However, swamps do not invite bugs for a reunion in a restaurent with bread pasta and wine.
Nope nope nope nope.

Swamps are EVIL!

even santa got sucked into that swamp world of misery, of chaos, of evilness and of synonym dictionaries :sad:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHAH! well you can think.. easily.. and think swamps are evil.. while i try to think of them aas something beautiful and add habitate to the world XD :laughing:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean they are so unloveable.. they don't want to cooperate and let you go!! they wanna keep you forever hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts