Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I borrowed this topic from another forum and
wanted to give it a go here.

·
Registered
204 Posts
INFP-great until you hurt them (at least they'll think so) and then you will be forever shunned
INFJ-a favorite type, love how they are kind of mean yet caring and humanistic
INTJ-the men are mild mannered and kind, the women can have a misogynistic streak
INTP-low self-esteem, think they are like Einstein
ESTJ-materially oriented, a drive to be successful
ESFJ-know-it-alls, group oriented, like to lead people all the time
ESFP-same as above with a little more imagination
ESTP-fun, action oriented, experimental
ENTJ-haven't known enough to say
ENTP-love debate, like people, but a little too nerdy to be popular
ENFP-need to be popular, likes to brag about helping orphans, minorities
ENFJ-into 'passion', wants to be famous re. helping people
ISTJ-serious, busy with tasks
ISFP-sort of sensitive and similar to INFPs, but not interesting to talk to

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'ma only do the ones I think I know enough about, a pro and con for each

ENTP - Never boring, a lot of good laughs, but can be hard headed
ISTP - Really good at solving physical problems, can be kinda selfish though.
INFJ - Just overall very interesting opinions on things, it's so hard to get those opinions though.
ESFP - If I'm gonna have a party gotta invite them; lots of fun, hard to have a real serious conversation with
INTJ - Not afraid to speak out I like their humor, can seem careless of others (When really they care, I know)
ENFP - Like how they aren't afraid to just be "them", may seem stuck up cause they got a lot of contacts other than you
ENTJ - Can take a stand and stick with it; great leaders, kinda boring sometimes though.
ESTP - Very charismatic, arrogant at times.
ESFJ - Loves to talk and make any moment "the" moment, can seem shallow.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
ESTJ: My brother is one; can be very funny & fiercely competitive; usually awesome at sports; they make natural leaders, just don't ever piss them off.
ESTP: Fun, infinitely cocky, can probably get virtually any kind of relationship he/she wants by their charm.
ESFP: My sister is one; can be hilarious & really fun to be around; very creative; has no problem being the center of attention, but can sometimes be a big-time drama queen.
ESFJ: My mom is one; good planners, they look out for everyone; make great hosts/hostesses, but can go into stressed-out-control-everything mode, so beware. If at all possible, do not ever cross one of their values.

ISTJ: My dad is one; good thinkers, very rational and hard-working; you do not have to ask them more than once to do something, they will do it; keep to themselves a lot & can enjoy sports very much; pissing them off is hard, but if it happens, watch out or you may not make it out alive.
ISTP: Great mechanics, fun and can be quite creative; can be very imaginative; competitive; usually adopt "live and let live" kind of motto, but if you try to probe too deeply and get emotions out of them, chances are you will get burned.
ISFP: Are in tune well with their own emotions; can make fantastic artists and musicians; full of life under their shell; can be quite charming, but sometimes they can end up all style and no substance.
ISFJ: When they feel needed and involved in a group, they are fantastic to be around; can have great taste in many forms of art; the unsung heroes of MBTI; can be great personal friends, but they can become very cynical if they define themselves by how society does.

ENTJ:
The extroverted mastermind -- watch out! Fantastic at making decisions; good at leading people, they actually enjoy controlling; love to tell people how much smarter they are than you, but unfortunately it is hard to dispute their claims; great planners, but can be very heartless if hell-bent on their goal.
ENTP: Can be incredibly insightful; have a great sense of humor; see patterns quickly; love a good argument, but can be insulting if they take it too far.
ENFP: Lovely, vibrant beings who don't mind the spotlight; can be charming and sensual; great with big ideas and can size up patterns quickly; sensitive and the most introverted of all the extroverts; can be nearly perfect if mature, but if they are not mature they may come off as too zany & illogical.
ENFJ: I have a hard time not instantly falling in love with them; great planners, but care more about people than plans; will do anything for you; infinitely charming, but can occasionally be manipulative in a negative way.

INTJ: The mastermind of masterminds; love logical thought and new ideas for the sake of discovery; extremely good planners; likely to take over the world; can make great insights, but can sometimes troublingly view others simply as machines and chess pieces in their game.
INTP: Make great friends; smart and usually fantastic philosophers & scientists; can have a nice sensitive & playful side; great at uncovering conspiracies & seeing connections; open-minded; can be fun to talk with, but can sometimes be completely oblivious to social cues.
INFP: Sensitive, caring; into big ideas and grasp tough concepts easily; lots of depth to them; make great musicians, poets, friends, and artists; can be wonderfully dreamy, but if unmatured can be lost constantly in la-la land while being oblivious to their surroundings.
INFJ: Incredibly hard to read, but that makes them mysteriously great; can be powerful activists for change; usually manipulative only in a positive way; can know things about you that you don't even know; fun to discuss big ideas with, but beware of their potential cynicism and the forever dreaded INFJ-doorslam.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
i laughed while i wrote this so if you take this personal then whatever
i don't care. someone asked for stereotyping and so i did just that.

INFP - huh? what? huh? what? huh? no.
INFJ - wow, you guys actually seem quite normal... wait a minute... aww, crap.
ENFP - fakers and heartbreakers.
ENFJ - the only EJ that isn't a prick.

INTP - you guys are ok, you're clever, just, whenever you get an epiphany leave me out of it, ok? dude!! i just wanted to buy some pot!!! SHUT UP!
INTJ - a.d.d. topic jumpers, bleh..
ENTP - just stay away from.. oh, you're doing a good job at that aren't ya? thank you kindly.
ENTJ - whatever, stick to online leadership, you suck at leadership in real life. no, really, get in line with the ESTJ's. next!

ISFP - don't drink alcohol, mkay?
ISFJ - why aren't we dating? get out of your basements!
ESFP - "hiya barbie," *wink* "hiya ken!" *throw up*
ESFJ - just go drown yourself in the bathtub. you're either plain evil, or plain stupid.

ISTP - laid back and quiet. chicks dig you, we know that much. just stop cheating, ok?
ISTJ - keep your opinions to yourself. that's what introversion is for. shut up and you'll do fine. you too, stop cheating.
ESTP - the epitome of awesomeness packed into four acronyms
ESTJ - i don't care how good and badass YOU think you are. take a hike.

Reactions: Elysia

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
ESTJ: My brother is one; can be very funny & fiercely competitive; usually awesome at sports; they make natural leaders, just don't ever piss them off.
ESTP: Fun, infinitely cocky, can probably get virtually any kind of relationship he/she wants by their charm.
ESFP: My sister is one; can be hilarious & really fun to be around; very creative; has no problem being the center of attention, but can sometimes be a big-time drama queen.
ESFJ: My mom is one; good planners, they look out for everyone; make great hosts/hostesses, but can go into stressed-out-control-everything mode, so beware. If at all possible, do not ever cross one of their values.

ISTJ: My dad is one; good thinkers, very rational and hard-working; you do not have to ask them more than once to do something, they will do it; keep to themselves a lot & can enjoy sports very much; pissing them off is hard, but if it happens, watch out or you may not make it out alive.
ISTP: Great mechanics, fun and can be quite creative; can be very imaginative; competitive; usually adopt "live and let live" kind of motto, but if you try to probe too deeply and get emotions out of them, chances are you will get burned.
ISFP: Are in tune well with their own emotions; can make fantastic artists and musicians; full of life under their shell; can be quite charming, but sometimes they can end up all style and no substance.
ISFJ: When they feel needed and involved in a group, they are fantastic to be around; can have great taste in many forms of art; the unsung heroes of MBTI; can be great personal friends, but they can become very cynical if they define themselves by how society does.

ENTJ:
The extroverted mastermind -- watch out! Fantastic at making decisions; good at leading people, they actually enjoy controlling; love to tell people how much smarter they are than you, but unfortunately it is hard to dispute their claims; great planners, but can be very heartless if hell-bent on their goal.
ENTP: Can be incredibly insightful; have a great sense of humor; see patterns quickly; love a good argument, but can be insulting if they take it too far.
ENFP: Lovely, vibrant beings who don't mind the spotlight; can be charming and sensual; great with big ideas and can size up patterns quickly; sensitive and the most introverted of all the extroverts; can be nearly perfect if mature, but if they are not mature they may come off as too zany & illogical.
ENFJ: I have a hard time not instantly falling in love with them; great planners, but care more about people than plans; will do anything for you; infinitely charming, but can occasionally be manipulative in a negative way.

INTJ: The mastermind of masterminds; love logical thought and new ideas for the sake of discovery; extremely good planners; likely to take over the world; can make great insights, but can sometimes troublingly view others simply as machines and chess pieces in their game.
INTP: Make great friends; smart and usually fantastic philosophers & scientists; can have a nice sensitive & playful side; great at uncovering conspiracies & seeing connections; open-minded; can be fun to talk with, but can sometimes be completely oblivious to social cues.
INFP: Sensitive, caring; into big ideas and grasp tough concepts easily; lots of depth to them; make great musicians, poets, friends, and artists; can be wonderfully dreamy, but if unmatured can be lost constantly in la-la land while being oblivious to their surroundings.
INFJ: Incredibly hard to read, but that makes them mysteriously great; can be powerful activists for change; usually manipulative only in a positive way; can know things about you that you don't even know; fun to discuss big ideas with, but beware of their potential cynicism and the forever dreaded INFJ-doorslam.
Your response is the only one that surprised me :happy:.

Because seriously, threads like this are never a good idea for typism reasons, which are against the rules and for a good reason. We don't want people exercising ignorance now do we? I thought INFPs of all types would understand this but it's dawned on me lately that doesn't seem to be the case.

I've never seen ESTJs say anything bad about INFPs. Victims my ass.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
If anyone bitches at me for what I say here, I'm just going to ignore it.

INFP - People of quiet strength and contemplation. A tendency to be bullied/taken advantage of, sort of nature's victims. A tendency towards melancholy. See beauty even in desolation - may over-romanticize life, love, or misery.
INFJ - Great complements to INFPs, possess a magic and a determination about them. Very intellectual and passionate, but also reserved.
ENFP - The people who may be best at nudging INFPs to socialize more often. Funny, loving, outgoing, expressive people. Often very passionate and compassionate.
ENFJ - The people perhaps most likely to lead groups having to do with human rights in my area. Can sometimes pose as ESFJs and fit in (to a degree) to the mainstream crowd, but will always feel quite separate from that sort of group, anyway. I see ENFJs with so many things going on in their lives, I don't know how they can manage all of that, how they even have enough energy for that.
INTP - I understand these professors really well and it's actually not hard for me at all to switch my mode of expression from Fi to Ti for them.
INTJ - My favorite relief from all the Feelers I surround myself with. So intelligent and thoughtful, and so good at just knowing the right thing to say when I need it most.
ENTP - My second favorite professors. It is really funny to be around a Ne-dominant Thinker. Hahaha. Sooooo much procrastination though, my god!
ENTJ - I like them alright, but frankly, they have this underlying layer of douchiness which often causes me to keep my distance.
ISFP - Frankly, the ISFPs I've met are the most lazy and unmotivated Ps I think of anyone, period. I love them, but... daaaaaaaamn. They seem to be good at socialization, but think of themselves as outsiders. They also are some of the most sensitive people I've EVER met. We usually have similar philosophies and of course, being both Fi-dom, we understand each other's priorities very easily.
ISFJ - I really like ISFJs, to be honest. I think of them as "nature's nurses" because they always seem to be around and be there to confide in and help people, heal any kind of emotional wounds. They always seem to be in the "popular group," but very quiet.
ESFP - I like ESFPs a lot. They are my super active, creative, over-the-top fun friends. I can only handle one or two at once, but, yeah. Those are my peeps.
ESFJ - ESFJs are annoying as fuck. I know they usually mean well, but... they need to keep their distance from me, or I may well strangle them.
ISTP - ISTPs are perhaps the only personality type that I just do not understand at all why they do anything, what their actual motives are, anything. I find them really obnoxious, self-contradictory, inhuman, and manipulative.
ISTJ - ISTJs are pretty douchy, but they are also the kind of people that go their whole lives working hard for their family and then die and are forgotten by time completely. They have a kind of noble quality to themselves.
ESTP - I admire ESTPs because they live so loud and uncensored. However, I would never let an ESTP near my child, if I were a parent, because ESTPs don't seem to understand what is appropriate behavior in any given situation, and would be really horrible role models.
ESTJ - If I could create a virus to target a certain personality type and wipe them out, I would consider ESTJ for that.

Reactions: Elysia

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I don't think I'm informed enough to comment on most types, but here goes a little.....

INFP - Both fierceness and softness driven by values with emotions. Idealistic about meanings in the bigger picture. Empathetic, spiritual and connected. Exceptional ethics in fighting injustice. Often hides actual cynical nature about people.

INFJ - Imaginative and realistic about potential inspiring or heroic role. Able to idealize self's qualities and have almost absolute patience in order to protect loved ones as well as fight the superficial aspects of life. Accommodating,
warm and generous. Exceptional ethics in guarding the weak. Often hides actual rage about being overlooked
or being taken advantage of.

INTJ - Masterminds in solving problems that require strategic planning. Able to view social constructs objectively
in understanding the bigger picture. Analytical, observant and calculating. Exceptional ethics in investigating
and fighting for truth. Often hides actual idealism, sensitivity about people and life in general.

ISTJ
- Disciplined in overcoming indecision and getting things done faster. Able to be objective in order to preserve
honor, traditions and duty. Order oriented, practical and loyal. Exceptional work ethics (in any line of work). Often hides actual emotional depth and sensitivity.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
When they're at their darkest, most cynical moments..

INFP - ''Everyone has hidden motives. The world is full of people who cannot be trusted even at their best''

INFJ - ''Everyone is always exploiting the weak, including me if they think of me that way. The world is full of
ego centric maniacs.''

INTJ - ''Everyone can't be bothered to solve their own problems themselves. The world is full of over emotional weaklings''

ISTJ - ''Everyone doesn't give a damn about truth and loyalty. The world is full of people who make up too much crap.''

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I know right... Gets things done really face, very reserved and enjoy sports a lot... When pissing him off, must check and walk very,very,very,very,very carefully :crazy:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
these are just my opinons-only ones i know much of
INFP: i like them alot.they're lovely
INFJ: Really cool, but i don't like there get up and go attitude, and some of them act fake
ENFP:A cooler more socially acceptable version of us!
ENFJ: Suspicously sexy, Accepting and nice people
INTJ: very cool and very intelligent, some of them are a bit heartless, and some dey their emotions
INTP: quirky, smart and quite underrated
ENTP:not as bad as people say, we're supposed to hate them, but they don't bother me, they seem like nice debaters
ISFP: they're nice sometimes. but they can be to closed and mistrustful
ESTJ and ISTJ:nothing against them, they're valueable members of society but i could never be friends with one. i'm way to eccentric

Reactions: SereneTugBoat

·
Registered
743 Posts
ISTP - ISTPs are perhaps the only personality type that I just do not understand at all why they do anything, what their actual motives are, anything. I find them really obnoxious, self-contradictory, inhuman, and manipulative.
Fuck yeah. :crazy:

However, you forgot "heartless bastards".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts