Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum people.

I am an ENTJ 3w4 sx/so, and I am collecting data.
In your opinion what would my most compatible type(s) be and why?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
dunno man, to be fair you can share the same humour, world views, feel some kind of dynamic etc with someone who has an MBTI that is "supposed" to be the worse type for ENTJ-relationships. So, I wouldnt get too stuck on MBTI, even if it is fascinating.

·
Registered
Mature Sage
6,206 Posts
Big 5 is probably a better indicator of compatibility than any other personality assessment. It's the only one that's actually been tested. Basically, you want someone with similar results to you except extroversion results don't really matter.

Also, enni can make a difference sometimes too. 3s tend to do pretty well with 4s, 6s, and 9s so far, from what I've seen. Also sx 3 is a nice one. Despite what my thingy says, I'm actually a 4 and I have someone that I'm kinda talking to whose an sx 3. It's a very nice dynamic.

·
Registered
INFJ ♀ 2w1 || 9w1 || 5w4 Sp/Sx Decadent.
829 Posts
INTP's love ENTJ's from what I've heard
ISFP, INTJ, ENTP might also be a possible match?

I'm... Not sure about enneagram compatibility but I think I heard somewhere that instinctual variants are important when it comes to that stuff. Sx with sx, so with so, sp with sp.

·
Registered
396 Posts
INTP's love ENTJ's from what I've heard
It's just an assumption, that doesn't necessarily work in real life. Some of them I find really bossy and pushy, annoying. They can be too much for me. It just depends on the preference.

Reactions: dulcinea

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dunno man, to be fair you can share the same humour, world views, feel some kind of dynamic etc with someone who has an MBTI that is "supposed" to be the worse type for ENTJ-relationships. So, I wouldnt get too stuck on MBTI, even if it is fascinating.
I'm not stuck on MBTI, I am just interested in collecting data from the community.
After I have gathered what I believe to be a sufficient amount I will graph it out in my mind, and I am sure I will have some use for it down the road.

People are just organic machines, and I can read their code.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big 5 is probably a better indicator of compatibility than any other personality assessment. It's the only one that's actually been tested. Basically, you want someone with similar results to you except extroversion results don't really matter.

Also, enni can make a difference sometimes too. 3s tend to do pretty well with 4s, 6s, and 9s so far, from what I've seen. Also sx 3 is a nice one. Despite what my thingy says, I'm actually a 4 and I have someone that I'm kinda talking to whose an sx 3. It's a very nice dynamic.
What is this "big 5" you speak of?

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm not stuck on MBTI, I am just interested in collecting data from the community.
After I have gathered what I believe to be a sufficient amount I will graph it out in my mind, and I am sure I will have some use for it down the road.

People are just organic machines, and I can read their code.
Okay, so I've done quite a bit of research about you and your family. (I know too much)...

I'd highly recommend an IxTP for you :)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
The 2nd ENTJ wanting to collect data today...

Anyways, no one is ever going to know what you think or like so, it's redundant to ask unless you value what random strangers think/assume what you need/want enough to actually consider the "data" you collect.

But, if you really want an answer from me, I'd say Miley Cyrus... just because.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 2nd ENTJ wanting to collect data today...

Anyways, no one is ever going to know what you think or like so, it's redundant to ask unless you value what random strangers think/assume what you need/want enough to actually consider the "data" you collect.

But, if you really want an answer from me, I'd say Miley Cyrus... just because.
Ew.....
However you make good points. A wolf typically does not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep, HOWEVER, I would like the think that most of the people one this site have more brains then the average Joe one encounters out on the street. Thus by comparison the opinions and views of people here will be more likely to have value. It takes a certain kind of mentality to show up on a forum dedicated to psychology, and while not everyone will be useful, it doesn't hurt to cast a line and see what I come up with.
/end rebuttal
And back to you.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Ew.....
However you make good points. A wolf typically does not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep, HOWEVER, I would like the think that most of the people one this site have more brains then the average Joe one encounters out on the street. Thus by comparison the opinions and views of people here will be more likely to have value. It takes a certain kind of mentality to show up on a forum dedicated to psychology, and while not everyone will be useful, it doesn't hurt to cast a line and see what I come up with.
/end rebuttal
And back to you.

Quite an optimistic and/or naive pov- but yeah, doesn't hurt to try.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
What was that? It almost sounds like *gasp* an admittance of agreement, why that would mean I win xD. This is playful sarcasim btw.

I only agreed to the part about 'trying'.

Do you still want a treat for "winning"? (This is me responding to your "playful sarcasm"~)

·
Registered
14 Posts
INFPs and INTPs tend to match very well with ENTJ.
I myself am dating an INFP -we are very different but balance each other out (I suppose you could say oppostites attract).
My sister is an INTP and we get along very well because we have a very similiar mindset (We think rationally, love exploring new ideas etc.)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts