Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone besides me had other test results besides your current SP result?

I've tested as:
INFJ
ESFJ
ENFJ
INTP
ENTP
ESTP
ESFP

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Under stress I tested INTP a lot, now I'm mostly getting ESFP though I've gotten some Ns in there at times and I have no idea why as I have 0% N. At least that's how it feels.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I probably could be tested as whatever as I now know how the normal internet test works and what it looks for, making repeated test-taking bit unnecessary for me.

I have, however, noticed that my test results (taken approximately once a year) vary a little in which percentages of I and N I am given. However, because of what I wrote above, I cannot really say whether it's conscious or unconscious change.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
INFP (mbti test)
ISFP (mbti test)
INTJ (mbti test)
INFJ (cognitive test)
ISFJ (cognitive test)

That's pretty much it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I used to score INFP a lot, but after learning about the cognitive functions I'm feelng more ISFP. Ne confuses me.

I hope this doesn't sound bad but back when I was really depressed I used to score INFJ a lot.

At one point I started trying to turn myself into an extravert (bad idea, i know) because I thought thought that people were supposed to be extraverts (after spending a lifetime being called "too quiet") so I started manipulating the tests so that I would score ENFP.

Reactions: trice

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used to score INFP a lot, but after learning about the cognitive functions I'm feelng more ISFP. Ne confuses me.

I hope this doesn't sound bad but back when I was really depressed I used to score INFJ a lot.

At one point I started trying to turn myself into an extravert (bad idea, i know) because I thought thought that people were supposed to be extraverts (after spending a lifetime being called "too quiet") so I started manipulating the tests so that I would score ENFP.
@ISFPeaceOut Thanks, that makes sense for me too. i think I am extroverted but not as extroverted as some of my friends and family.

·
Registered
294 Posts

i think i'm confusing myself Fe with Fi. i can be both, but at the different time & situations, which confused me more. i have been lurking through ISFP and ISTP forums and read 'You know you're an ISxP when.. " and can relate to both. i asked my INTJ friends whether i fit in either ISTP or ISFP, and she tells me that i'm a bit of both. :confused:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Depends on what I was doing before the test, but most of the time I am ISTP. My S/N score is close and randomly will flip-flop. Everything else is really stable.

Reactions: trice
1 - 20 of 43 Posts