Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Late

Votes: 12 15.8%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! What I'm trying to get at here is when you were born relative to the predicted date. I'm curious if there's any sort of unusual prevalence amongst us INTPs.

Personally, I was born 6 weeks prematurely, and thus had a birth rate of only about 4 pounds. I've always been slightly below average height and weight wise (likely) as a result.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Early by a month~
I was 'that kid' that just scared everybody (yay?)

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
I was dropped by my brother. It could explain why I'm a dain bramaged child.. or so i was told ... whatever that means...

·
Registered
244 Posts
I was born almost two months prematurely, so I was barely 4 pounds heavy. Oddly, however, my bones were abnormally long. According to my mom, my older brother, who was born after nine months, measured about 5 centimeters shorter than what I measured at birth.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I'm not actually sure how to answer the question, as my mom went into labour on my due date but I wasn't born until about 48 hours later.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thursday, May 8, 1980 at 5:16 pm. Right on time.

Reactions: Plastician

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
I was born a week or two early (which is kind of astonishing in itself, because being early for anything else has been a trick I seemingly am unable to repeat).

But I was already larger than expected, so maybe my due date was off. Who knows?

It was sometime around 10:30pm on a Friday night.

Reactions: rakstamgalds

·
Registered
815 Posts
On the date exactly.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I was born three weeks early and I weighed 3 pounds. D:
I had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks so I could gain weight.
Also I stopped growing when I was 11 and now I'm always going to be 4'11. It sucks when people tell me I look more like a 14 year old than a 19 year old.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I was born 6 weeks early, with health problems, like jaundice and allergies to every. Singe. Fucking. Formula.

It was around 8 am.

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
I was born 6 weeks early, with health problems, like jaundice and allergies to every. Singe. Fucking. Formula.
it just shows that you have nuanced taste.
(hey, I'm trying to be positive here. :) )

Reactions: Deathbagel

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I find it interesting that an unusual concentration of us were born early (it's actually more common to be born past one's due date in the general population). My theory is that premature babies are more likely to develop into introverts, and probably especially introverted rationals, because they're usually less physically well-developed and so have a harder time fitting into the very athletic society that children tend to interact in. Maybe there's no connection, but as I personally relate to this theory, I'm going to stick with it for now.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts