Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to look up RPG to find out what it is, and like Dungeons & Dragons, which I've never played, I took a test.

For RPG I answered honestly, based on actually conflicts, plus my preferences, and got this:

Wizard/Mage

42e54f8b-068d-4dda-b542-915d8734cc27.jpg

Congratulations, you are a wizard/mage! (Whichever name you prefer.)

Wizard/mages lie at the outskirts of battle, laying waste to as many enemies they can. This class is unique due to it's great flexibility and potential. Those dedicated to learning spells and different kinds of magic can become very, very strong. Pyromancy, Cryomancy, Hydromancy, Chronomancy, Necromancy:

The list is truly endless, allowing you to dabble in each magic for versatility, or devoting all of your time to mastering a handful of traits to become a true force to be reckon with. They may not excel in close-combat, but the skills they possess more than make up for it. They are highly important in groups to help add on as much damage as possible to, normally, multiple enemies at a time.

These are intellectual, wise, and strategic fighters.

http://www.playbuzz.com/coltondunn10/which-rpg-class-are-you#eightieth

For D&D I just remember that I took a test and came out True Neutral Human Cleric. I had high charisma, wisdom and other skills in that category. I could also raise the dead. Everything was high teens except "constitution" which was something like 12.

My type, close as it's gonna get, is INFJ, but I am close to the F/T line; also just this side of J, and I can rock it--and I do rock it-- to Pness when necessary as I am not nor do I want to be, rigid within a "theory" when real life calls for movement, and sometimes damn fast, too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts