Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Response form:

Type: tell us your type (or your types if you can't decide between several)
Behavior: Tell us how would you behave if you'd find yourself in a global zombie apocalypse. Don't just tell us what you'd do based on your real skills, abilities, courage - but also tell us how would you like to see yourself behave, and what would you like to see yourself achieve, if you could be your perfect/ideal self.

(Here's some ideas to think about: Would you see the apocalypse as a tragedy or as an opportunity? Would you prefer to be a lone-wolf or join/create a group? Would you want to cure the world or use the virus to your own advantage? Would you rather be a fighter or a backstage actor? What would be your perfect story and your perfect role?)

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Type: xSFP
Behaviour: I would be quite devastated and shock on what the dystopia that has happened. After going on some kind of mental breakdown, I would analyse which place would be the safest to stay away from the zombies, then I would gather up necessary survival materials like food,water,weapons, clothing and tools. I would certainly try to find help and join a clan, since that'll be my best choice of survival rather than fighting alone like a lone ranger. Also, company is really good. I believe there would be no chance of curing and would just rather eliminate the threat than cure them, because the undead are long gone. I would be the sniper usually in where I trust my accuracy to kill the zombies, I'd rather do that than fight the zombies head on with axes. I essential will be the support guy who's main point is to take out zombies from far away.

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Type: INFJ (+ potential INTJ, ENTJ)
Behavior: If I could be my perfect/ideal self, I would likely thrive in rather than succumb to the zombie apocalypse. I take great pride in my people-organization skills, and I often salivated over experiencing some real-life combat. However, I wouldn't be the guy carrying a bunch of guns with bullet belts across his shoulders. Quite on the contrary, a single handgun and knife would be sufficient for as long as they would get me out of sticky situations. My primary goal would be to organize a group of survivors, arm them and teach them survival combat skills. I would try to scavange and collect as many useful people as possible, and subject them to a strict hierarchy of command. In other words, I would be creating my own little private army, with ranks and responsibilities based on their individual talents, realiability, loyality, achievement. However, I perfectly understand how corrupted human nature is, and would expect others to betray me. Hence I would take all necessary precautiouns to keep everyone in check. I'd create a spy network that would work both inside my own "private army" and pinpoint potential uprisings against me. As well as I would employ spies externally, to always remain aware of what dangers the world holds for me and my followers. I would never stop at expanding my group, as my ultimate goal would be to create an organization, with its military wing, law-enforcement wing, and political/diplomatic wing. Ultimately, I would strive to bring structure back into a world of chaos, a structure that is built on my visions of efficiency, justice, greatness. (and I'd also ensure everyone wears cool and elegant uniforms)

·
Registered
790 Posts
INFP : i will search for Rick Grimes.

·
Registered
ISTJ
1,560 Posts
ISTJ: Try to find a way inside a WalMart or Costco, secure the perimeter and then survive forever with food and facilities.
My thoughts were something along the lines of the above. :laughing:

While in Walmart (seriously this place has everything), I would expand my plan to any other places where I would need to gather essential supplies. I would need to make Plan B, C, D, etc (although I don't like doing this, but I would need to). I don't think I will be alone. I would gather with my closest family and friends, if possible. We could brainstorm together and keep each other in check; as a team we are stronger than alone. Walmart sells guns too, so we would ready those weapons and practice our target skills on some durable area in case we need to shoot some zombies. Also we need to learn combat using knives and hands, in case we run out of bullets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts