Personality Cafe banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I'm curious. 32-26-38. Fat in thighs. Small breasts and slim shoulders. Pear or hourglass? Endo or ecto? Well, I do exercise but never try lifting but so far I guess it's hard for me to gain muscle. I'm 127 lbs 5 ft 9 inch. I count calories max 1500. And yes, I agree with those who say that clothing size tends to be different. Sometimes it's quite challenging to find the right ones that fit my body. Too short but fits. Medium length but large. Anyway, nice post.
I'd say you're more of a Pear. Hourglasses usually have approximately the same measurement for bust and hips. But the difference between your waist and bust is the same as the difference between your bust and hips, so the emphasis is on your hips and butt. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I've had body image issues for a while. I'm a somewhat pear-shaped ectomorph, and although I want to love my body, someone's always telling you something is wrong. Heavier women get hit hard and so do thin women. I've had anorexic jokes jabbed at me before, although I looooove food. People often act like I'm a weak stick with no feelings.

Also, bra sizing is the worst! I'm technically a 28C, but that doesn't even exist except on obscure websites, and I'm not willing to buy a bra before trying it on since they all fit differently. So pre-teen 32As it is :p

I just want to feel feminine, it's really that simple.

·
Sweet Matrimony.
ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
7,160 Posts
Hmm. I'm a V-Frame, mesomorph and super-fast twitch.

I cannot put on weight to save my life. I haven't changed weight in about 4 years though my diet has changed considerably during that time. Even if you give me a high fat diet, it will become muscle. Although I'll run slower. I have to be very careful about how much exercise I do...

But lately my body is changingggg maaaaaaan. And I like it! I'm getting bumps and lumps in all sorts of places. And now my cleavage looks delicious :proud:

And my curves are much softer. It's, it's, it's fucking womanly as fuck. Still have the fucking wide shoulders though, that's the only thing I can't stand. :dry: The thing about muscle tone for me is SO true though. If I wear a tight t-shirt you can see my abs. And on my stomach, I have a weird raised scar bump thingy that is so obvious because how well defined my body is in any fucking light, so I can't hide it no matter how hard I try.

But I've messed up my knee so I'm having to do physiotherapy and the exercises they have me on have made my butt bigger. Definitely a plus.

I think there's still a bit of change in me yet, so we'll see.... But for the most part, I really like my body, which is nice because I fucking hated it forever before.
:kitteh:

Reactions: chickydoda

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I think I'm an hourglass, but I do need to lose a few pounds so that the shape can come out better. I hear that tends to happen when you are a bit overweight. Have you ever seen an overweight ruler or an hourglass? They start to look like apples after a while. :p

I'm a medium frame. Mesomorph. I am so shocked at how easily I can gain muscles by even a few days of strength or weight training. I guess I'm a fast twitch; I hate continuous exercises.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Christina Hendricks is the first celebrity I've seen whose body looks almost exactly like mine, though I think I have longer arms. I think we're even the same height. It sucks though, because it's painstakingly difficult for me to try to lose weight.

·
Forum Conspiracy Theorist
11,226 Posts
@Kyandigaru

How's everything coming along, last I checked you lost around 50-60 pounds.

@Promethea

You're supposed to measure just under the breast for the basic size (i.e. 34").

@dyeats

1. I would assume you would be considered pear-shaped

2. Weight looks ectomorphic, description of arms looks ectomorphic, inability to gain muscle looks ectomorphic, low calorie intake looks endomorphic, and thighs look endomorphic. Is your upper body bony?

@JungleDelRey

Hmm. I'm a V-Frame, mesomorph and super-fast twitch.
So I assume you'd be a good sprinter.

I have to be very careful about how much exercise I do…
Problems with the knee?

Still have the fucking wide shoulders though
How wide?

·
Sweet Matrimony.
ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
7,160 Posts
@JungleDelRey
So I assume you'd be a good sprinter.

Problems with the knee?

How wide?
Yes, indeed i was. 100m, 400m and high jump was my thing.

Oh re the exercise, not just that, I just put on muscle mass really quickly. But I can't exercise much anyway because of my knee.

I've never really measured, but lately my hips are widening as well, so the ratio is decreasing.
:kitteh:

·
11,226 Posts
@JungleDelRey

Yes, indeed i was. 100m, 400m and high jump was my thing.
Makes sense, T-shape (the shoulders), fast-twitch dominant.

How do you know? o_0 I've torn my meniscus so I'm awaiting surgery.
You mentioned your knee problems in the previous thread...

Reactions: DAPHNE XO

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
@RobynC

I have gone on a stand still for time to time, but lately everything has been well! I ditched the scale and put my time and energy into just excersizing and eating right. i noticed the scale never says when you are toning, but only when the weight hasn't moved. Its annoying. I WILL get a weight number by nov 13th. Which will mark one year total. i weighed 420+ and i THINK i am around 325ish...

·
11,226 Posts
Reactions: Kyandigaru

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
@Kyandigaru

95 pounds in a year is pretty good
yea! im shooting for more than that. Although its not a competition, i know people who have lost 120 in a year through hard work. So it depends on the person. Some people lose only 70 and other 100. however its not a competition!! I really want to weigh 200. that's my goal.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I put my measurements in a body shape calculator and it said hourglass. I somewhat identify with apple because I have thin hips and a short torso in which I always gain weight there first. Ruler (w boobs) would fit as well. Some of the clothes that look good on hourglass figures do not look good on me bc my waist isn't that defined. Maybe inverted triangle...

Frame size is small

Ectomorph, in order for my body to really show tone, strict diet is needed. Very low carbs, high protein (I love carbs more than looking toned so oh well)

As for muscle twitch...I am not sure.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts