Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My very first mobile phone is Botch and i really cant remember its unit, its a 2 liner sms and have really long battery life... after that i bought a nokia 5110 then 3310 when it was release in the market...

·
Registered
100 Posts
My last and first phone was Nokia. I got that phone when i was in high school it was the same like you were having with 2 line display text with monopoly ringtone and few other feature. Can't believe that time i was happy with it. :laughing:

·
Registered
134 Posts
My very first mobile phone is Botch and i really cant remember its unit, its a 2 liner sms and have really long battery life... after that i bought a nokia 5110 then 3310 when it was release in the market...
Funny as,
My FIRST phone was a phillips savvy given to me by a bf when i was about 14....circa year 2000...
After that it was 5110 followed by 3310 then 3315 then i can remember what they look like but cant remember the numbers...always nokia's, had about 4 or 5 after the 3315...
now im a proud HTC owner :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
My first phone was a Nokia, can't remember the type. It was completely black, flip phone. I thought it such a cool phone, lasted me for years.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I had a plastic Motorola V-something flip freshman year until I got the Razr. I remember when it was soooo cool to have a flip phone. Then it was candy bar, then slide, now it has to look like an iphone to be trendy or hip.

·
Registered
911 Posts
An ancient Sagem... was kind of cool at that time. Had a blue baclkight , that's what I remember :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
My first was a Samsung something or other in 2002. I had to pay $600 for a deposit because I didn't have any credit established, and I didn't want to use my parents' credit; I wanted to do it by myself (this was especially smart of me to do that the week before christmas). It was a flip phone with a blue backlight and that thing lasted forever.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Chocolate phone that dark red color, love of my life but it died last year so now I have a android

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Mine was some kind of Verizon phone.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sony Erickson back in... 1997... that thing was a BRICK! lol. And only for emergencies. It was a lot like the blue one below, except it was grey.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
My first phone was an Ericsson (long before Sony came along), it had a two line display and was (I think) the first phone to feature customisation - there was a panel surrounding the keypad and screen that could be swapped out for a different coloured one :crazy:

I've guessed all the model numbers I can but can't find a picture :mellow:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
it was a little Samsung plastic-y flip phone. no camera, barely had picture messaging. it was a really sturdy phone. got it in about...2005? Unfortunately, after about having it for about 2 years, my mom washed it in the machine. It worked a little bit after that, but the screen was pretty much gone, and then it completely died a month later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine was a Kyocera Oystr from Virgin Mobile. I actually had the hottest phone at the time. Nobody's parents would let them get on a plan so everyone had prepaid phones in my school.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I had that same type of Sony Ericson which musique247 mentioned. I remember mine was green and it was massive. I remember i lost it when I accidentally dropped it overboard when I was on a friend's boat.

My uncle had mobile phones much earlier. He started out in the days of the kermit phone which you could only use at home or near a gas station with a transmitter.
Later on he changed to the very first true mobile phone network system which preceded the GSM system. Those phones were twice as big as my Sony Ericsson.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My first phone was the luxurious Fusic. The hidden fees that came with that phone were absolutely scrumptious and the beautiful interface put a smile on my face every time I flipped it open.

..-sarcasm-
and then..some -nostalgia-

1 - 20 of 165 Posts