21 - 40 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
A Nokia 3210. I love Snake.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My first mobile was a Siemens C35. Don't really remember much about it now, but I thought it looked quite nice back when I had it. :happy:

·
Banned
809 Posts
Mine was some Ericsson T10? I don't know, it was some sort of mini-brick with that plasticky cover that closes the keypad. I got it when I was 9 back in 2003, because I wanted to be like the cool guy in Air Force One whipping their cell phones in the crisis. The Ericsson looked very much like those baddies' phones they used in Air Force One.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I was 11 and demanded to inherit my mother's worn out mobile phone. It felt like a necessity as I was approaching the age of 12: my gosh, another expression of "maturity"! I was intrigued by the fantasy of having a private phoning device and didn't even use it that much. It reminds me of my unexplainable joy for the Tamagotchi, Tetris, even Furby FFS... And I still like Nintendo! For its Brain Teaser game that is.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My first mobile phone was a Nokia in 2002. Don't remember the model of it. The thing didn't even have a color screen...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sony Ericsson t100. That was back in 2003 or 2004, I can still remember how it used to wow people with it's small size and wap feature :laughing:
then there was the sony ericsson k500i
and then the sony ericsson m600i

Finally, an HTC snap/maple. Not very happy with it though, just sayin'.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My first phone was a silver motorola flip phone that had no bells or whistles what so ever. I couldn't even text on the thing. No camera, nothing. I got it back in 2003, had it until 2007 and I got a Razr.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
My mom had one we shared that was as big as a house phone, honestly. I think it was a
Motorola. This dates back about -20 years ago, i think. I remember feeling like the bomb
using it, after all , none of my other friends or parents had cell phones. When i think about my iphone
today, it makes me laugh.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My parents were absolutely against me having a cell phone. I didn't get one until probably sophomore year of high school. It was a Motorola V170 from Tracfone. I still have it as an artifact in my room. Then I went through 2 Motorola C139's because their time cards expired. My current phone is a Motorola W376g, a huge step up from my previous ones.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Nokia 3210 here. Loved the battery time, and when I powered it up one last time before throwing it away last year, I was still surprised at how snappy it was - my HTC is pretty quick by today's standards, but really, it's got nothing on the 3210.
I'm actually hoping some phone maker other than Apple would create an interface that didn't regularly lag - it's not like we lack computational power today, right?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Behold! the Nokia 5110 :tongue:

·
Registered
10 Posts
My first phone was the Phillips one too, except I had the BT Cellnet version! Didn't everyone have those?! Then I got a nokia because I was jealous that all my friends could play snake and I couldn't lol.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I've never had my own phone, not even the corded kind every girl was supposed to have in her room.
I'm waiting until college, if I even got one then at all.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I had a cream and gold Nokia 3510i that I got for my confirmation. Getting a phone was the only important part of making my confirmation :p

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
My first was when I was 14 or 15 and I was starting a new school. It was a vodafone and none of my friends would txt me because they were on a different network. My next was a telecom flip phone that was pink and looked like it was stolen off barbie. Than I moved overseas so I got a cheap phone from the supermarket which I lost. My latest phone is also from the supermarket, but its on Orange so I get 2 for 1 movie tickets on wednesdays. Yay! My next phone will probably be a smartphone of some sort. Possibly an iPhone.

21 - 40 of 165 Posts