Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
It was one of those little brick nokias. And I played the hell out of worm on it.

Reactions: freyaliesel

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
lols so heavy! *closes draw*.

1) motorola talkabout T180
2) nokia 3310 (storm trooper cover.. apparently!) i got this one second hand from a friend of a friend. Snake scared me! 0__0
3) sony ericsson T610

1) 2001-2002
2) 2002-2003
3) 2004-2008 (no joke! look at how worn out the buttons are lols).

·
Registered
392 Posts
My first phone was a Nokia something, it's so long ago~
I didn't get my first phone till I was 16-17, but my sister got hers at the same time, so she was 12 or 13! This would be 2002/2003

Not very many people I knew had them in highschool, they were still kind of getting to be something that was standard, I think. But I don't know, I was homeschooled after 15, so my perception may be skewed.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
When i was 23. I was pretty late to the game. No friends during highschool and then moving to a place iwth no cell towers made me not need nor want want. when i was 22 i decided to get one but i put off because of a new mobile service provider. No one called me anyway and i looked at all this expensive plans. I own one now and its my first. Samsung gravity 2. Its my starter phone and i am going to upgrade to a Google Nexus S in the near future. Very happy with my plan right now and phone. Well worth the year wait for the mobile service provider.

·
Banned
2,697 Posts
I got my first cell phone in 2002. I cannot remember what brand it was exactly, but it was pretty big (smallest one on the market at the time). No screens were color back then, and the main selling point for my phone was that the backlight was blue, not green or orange.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sidekick was my first phone

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
My first cell phone was so old that I can't even find pictures of it online.

It was Dec 2000, Sprint, no text messaging, grey/black screen, had to pull an antenna up.

·
Registered
715 Posts

This was my first phone. I got it for Christmas when I was 16, thought it was the best thing ever. :) The screen turned permanently white after about a year of it, though...and I treated that thing like gold.

I now have this phone:

And I'm pretty happy with it! Have had it since November and no problems whatsoever.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nokia 5110 was my first two then came one 3210. After the battery were dead I bought one panasonic or philips which were crap then one SonyEricson camera phone witch were craap. Then two nokia 1100 ones (which were great ones) and now some cheapest 25euros Samsung which is surprise surprise craaaap. So next one is a 3rd world Nokia model which hopefully survives a long time again.

My mother still uses my old 3210 with new battery in it. :laughing:

·
Registered
13 Posts
My first two phones were Nokia bricks. The second one was only brick-like in shape, but the first phone resembled a brick in size and weight as well.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Well I was 14, and I got this phone that I spray painted pink, and I remember getting all these text messages on it from my first boyfriend! I was so excited at the time (it's funny). I can't believe I sprayed the phone cover! I actually wanted a nokia because you could get different colored cases but since i got this other cheaper brand i though i'd resort to being creative :-D

·
Registered
618 Posts
My first mobile was a motorolla. A flip phone shaped like a shell. Are Motorollas' even made anymore? Never see them.

41 - 60 of 165 Posts