Lmao

Jung Explorer Test

Actualized type: INTP
(who you are)
Introverted (I) 61.76% Extroverted (E) 38.24%
Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
Thinking (T) 54.76% Feeling (F) 45.24%
Perceiving (P) 65.79% Judging (J) 34.21%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

Preferred type: ENTP
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 58.82% Introverted (I) 41.18%
Intuitive (N) 61.11% Sensing (S) 38.89%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 70 % Judging (J) 30%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

Attraction type: ENTP
(who you are attracted to)

Extroverted (E) 74.07% Introverted (I) 25.93%
Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 76.67% Judging (J) 23.33%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

————

Actual type intp

Attraction entp

Preferred entp

Hmmm well it got one correct - I’m most definitely attracted to entps - other than that I’m Fi as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katie Tran

·
Registered
895 Posts
I thought this was a very interesting test... :) The wording of the statements has a lot to be things, I guess.

It was spot on for determining my type (ISFJ) and said that I was attracted to ESFJs and want to be an ESFJ. K....I'm not sure about those last two. I do value sentimentality and charitability etc overall - in general...not sure that would be my preference for a MALE PARTNER though...? In terms of romantic attraction.

Maybe this test needs to be more gender specific? Is it measuring romantic attraction or just general attraction? Hmmm.

I also don't want to be an ESFJ......

·
Registered
572 Posts
Jung Explorer Test

Actualized type: ESTP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 67.57% Introverted (I) 32.43%
Sensing (S) 63.64% Intuitive (N) 36.36%
Thinking (T) 74.07% Feeling (F) 25.93%
Perceiving (P) 62.16% Judging (J) 37.84%

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

Preferred type: ESTP
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 68.42% Introverted (I) 31.58%
Sensing (S) 63.89% Intuitive (N) 36.11%
Thinking (T) 86.67% Feeling (F) 13.33%
Perceiving (P) 58.7% Judging (J) 41.3%

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.
Attraction type: ESTP
Extroverted (E) 64.1% Introverted (I) 35.9%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 63.33% Feeling (F) 36.67%
Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

So I prefer people like me according to the test, the fuuuck? This is a whole new level of egoism.

·
Code Cracked
7,650 Posts
Actualized type: ESTP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
Sensing (S) 58.33% Intuitive (N) 41.67%
Thinking (T) 61.76% Feeling (F) 38.24%
Perceiving (P) 53.13% Judging (J) 46.88%

Preferred type: ESTP
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 67.74% Introverted (I) 32.26%
Sensing (S) 58.33% Intuitive (N) 41.67%
Thinking (T) 56.25% Feeling (F) 43.75%
Perceiving (P) 60.61% Judging (J) 39.39%

Attraction type: ESTJ
Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
Sensing (S) 52.63% Intuitive (N) 47.37%
Thinking (T) 51.28% Feeling (F) 48.72%
Judging (J) 51.61% Perceiving (P) 48.39%

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts